amateur shadow boxing (vid pages 1,4,5)

You have very nice kicks, very quick and probably accurate (can't really tell, I'm basing this off the fact that you're TKD guy). But, as everyone has been telling you, you need to keep those hands up. Also when shadowboxing, the bout doesn't end when you land a combo. You should work on what you should do after executing a combination like pivoting away or firing a follow-up.

thx guys I am gona train harder and mabe next week I'am gone make next vid, I am gona concentrate on my hands on next training's

Elbows are to far out.

I normally keep my feet a bit wider and put more weight on my back foot. It gives me the ability to explode quicker and back up faster.

Your feet are also very flat. When I step in to punch I make sure to step with the ball of my left foot. Steping in with your heel makes it harder for you to quickly move back or side to side. Stepping in with the balls of your feet also allow you to swivel your feet when throwing hooks and crosses.

This is definitely something hard and is something im still working on but when throwing kicks with my rear leg I try to get my feet back to the same position. When throwing high kicks I usually just spin back to the normal position but when throwing mid kicks and straight kicks I try always go back to my orthodox stance. Its hard to do but im getting better with it and I find it helps when im sparring because I can follow up with another strike much easier. Its hard to do when shadow boxing but easier to do when kicking the bag or sparring because you have something to stop you.

This is definitely something hard and is something im still working on but when throwing kicks with my rear leg I try to get my feet back to the same position. When throwing high kicks I usually just spin back to the normal position but when throwing mid kicks and straight kicks I try always go back to my orthodox stance. Its hard to do but im getting better with it and I find it helps when im sparring because I can follow up with another strike much easier. Its hard to do when shadow boxing but easier to do when kicking the bag or sparring because you have something to stop you.

I don't wanna go back after kick , because kick's like that are much stronger because You are puting mor body mass into them, I don't wanna to be stoped , I am going thru ;)
When You can go back that mean Your kick's are to weak, that what are You saying I was using that when i was training in TKD section. there was important how many times I am gona kick , now i care how strong I am gona kick :)

THX for post

I don't wanna go back after kick , because kick's like that are much stronger because You are puting mor body mass into them, I don't wanna to be stoped , I am going thru ;)
When You can go back that mean Your kick's are to weak, that what are You saying I was using that when i was training in TKD section. there was important how many times I am gona kick , now i care how strong I am gona kick :)

THX for post

I think he (below) was reffering to a MT kick and turning all the way through (360 degrees) back to your original stance. However, once you hit a target (bag ,opponent) you should be able to torque you hips back and bring that rear leg back into your regular stance, without sacrificing any power from the initial kick

I think he (below) was reffering to a MT kick and turning all the way through (360 degrees) back to your original stance. However, once you hit a target (bag ,opponent) you should be able to torque you hips back and bring that rear leg back into your regular stance, without sacrificing any power from the initial kick

Bingo!

I go through with my high kicks but your not going to kick through someones body. Example look at a CC mid kick. He gets all his weight and power in on the kick and as soon as the forward motion is done he jerks his hips to get his feet right back to their normal position.

ok i think I am understand ( I am gona make vid in weekend with examples of kick's and You gona telll me do I understand right :D )

THX guys

BTW I am starting MMA training at the july , so now I am gona have som time 4 experiment's ;)

BTW I am starting MMA training at the july , so now I am gona have som time 4 experiment's ;)

With MMA it is especially important to get that foot back in place. If you miss the kick and leave that rear foot out it gives a wrestler something to grab onto. Good look man work hard!

TS: curiousity has gotten the best of me. What's your first language?

Bingo!

I go through with my high kicks but your not going to kick through someones body. Example look at a CC mid kick. He gets all his weight and power in on the kick and as soon as the forward motion is done he jerks his hips to get his feet right back to their normal position.

comparing yourself, or most anyone for that matter to Cro-Cop is insane. Yes, you should practice swinging all the way through on a mid kick or low kick........ asuming your just shadow kicking. Same principles apply regardless of what level that kick is at (Muay Thai roundkick). Cro Cop can throw kicks however the hell he wants and be effective, when you or I or anyone for that matter can kick like Cro Cop, so can we!

wow is that like a home gym? i thought i saw a ring in the back.

but yeah, work on your stance and guard. Elbows in.

I know, I was like wtf, thats a NICE set up

Although I couldn't watch anything beyond the first combo, it made me sad.

Being told this and that over the net is one thing, going to a boxing gym is another. When you can do that do it, in the mean time up your fitness and weekly workload so you can spend a lot of time there.

I'm not trying to be mean, but practical

thx that is not My first forum so i know litle bit about users :) I am listening advices and checking them on the training :) but not all of them if i see something is silly i don't look on that
i have brain don't afraid
THX

thx that is not My first forum so i know litle bit about users :) I am listening advices and checking them on the training :) but not all of them if i see something is silly i don't look on that
i have brain don't afraid
THX

you'll go far with that attitude in real life

yeaha your pretti good if youve only trainined by yourself um when you kick it a bad habit to just stop and not do the complte kick coz when you fight it becomes natral stick to a stace and fight that way dont keep switch only few and very talented people can do it equal good on both sides better to be good at one said then shit on both and yeaha definalty hands up other than that sersly join a gym you will learn an amazing amount good job mate

that is my older vid also from training
training july
btw kick's on bag are realy bad because i was very tired , that was almost end of my training
so they are weak

Back