Amateur MMA in Southern Mississippi?

BCNASH

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is there an outlet for competing as an amateur in the area? I wanted to take a fight when i was stationed in So California but pinched a nerve in my back while training and had to drop it. Im just coming back from being injured in a car crash and I am looking to get into fighting regularly as an amateur soon. Anybody have any pertinent info? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
You could try getting in touch with Mitchell Klein with Prestiege Fights or Renaissance MMA(don't know who's their dude), both are out of southern Louisiana though if you don't mind a little travel. There's also Felix's LA badboy promotions, lame title I know but they put on a decent amount of amateur bouts in Gonzalez, LA. Hope this helps man.

I appreciate that. NOLA is only about a 2 hour pr so drive so its not too bad. Im in LA a lot for work too, so i know the part of LA near me pretty well. There is th soe issue of me working 60+ hours a week, so making a long drive to weigh in then drive again to fight might suck but its doable.

You could also try getting in touch with Alan Belcher's gym in D'Iberville or any local mma gyms and find out who's putting on fights.

Those are the ones the guys from my gym normally fight on though.

Back