Amansio Paraschiv wins one of the 70-kg tournaments at Kunlun Fight 15 in Day 2

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both by KO, one being against David Calvo the Spanish champion of Enfusion (who previously met Buakaw or Andy Ristie, though losses).

http://www.vptv.ro/un-luptator-cat-china/

He is in great form. This (previously he was defeated by Cerri in France, pure robbery, that"s his only international loss on the record) was before China. And Lecca beat Haida by KO, Haida who managed to win against Souwer.

So who is he facing next? We had a MAX Final 16 according to http://kiksie.com/wiki/Kunlun_Fight_15, but only 3 groups (A, B & C). One was won by Sittichai, one by Paraschiv and the last one by whom? Maybe you need to progress from a lower group to a higher one?

Last edited:
I know nothing about Muay Thai and have nothing to add to the conversation.

Ya I wish I had an idea how these brackets work. The "news" outlets apparently don't care enough to investigate the biggest 70kg tournament of the year so I guess it's up to us.

Maybe they will post videos for all. Nobody uploaded Moxon, Nagbe? I only watched the first day.

Ya I haven't seen much in the way of results for the second event and no video. They must have not aired it yet.

What was doing Dennis Krauweel there anyway? Pretty empty on this second card. Both Calvo and the Chinese have been demolished.

1509282_592381740895024_7946638681452582109_n.jpg

How i've understood it is:
They broadcast half of the first days event live, another half will air this sunday. Sunday after that 1st half of the second day, sunday after that 2nd half of second day. I wouldn't expect them to post the results of the fights on their site before they have aired them.

Then next sunday after 3 weeks of delayed broacast they will have their next event broadcast live again. Maybe half of it again so they have new content to air the next sunday.

How i've understood it is:
They broadcast half of the first days event live, another half will air this sunday. Sunday after that 1st half of the second day, sunday after that 2nd half of second day. I wouldn't expect them to post the results of the fights on their site before they have aired them.

Then next sunday after 3 weeks of delayed broacast they will have their next event broadcast live again. Maybe half of it again so they have new content to air the next sunday.
Strange set up, but it makes more sense than what we initially suspected of them doing a new show every week.

Liverkick said on Twitter that this event had low ratings and lost money. How would they even get this information when they can't even find out their schedule?

Thanks for the info, you're doing a better job than the news bloggers.

Ratings come from different sources than the schedule or fightcards for what it's worth. Looked through a couple of Chinese sports sites and nowhere are there any results from the second day event. Couldn't find any info on the schedule or even the fightcards as well (gedoumi, qq.com, Global KungFu etc. if anyone's interested), so yeah, it's a pain in the ass.

Kunlun had a timeslot on Jiangsu TV starting from 15:30 compared to K-1's 20:00 on Hunan. K-1 apparently had around 100 - 150 million viewers and was very heavily advertised. Don't know how it was with Kunlun.

Back