Amanda on "shushing" Edmond...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have time stamped it:

Basically she says she was shushing Edmond for the false confidence he instilled in Ronda when it came to boxing and that her career went down when Ronda thought that she is now a boxer as oppose to Judoka.

Also think that the women in the division are getting better while Ronda's skill development has stalled.

Roasted!

roast.jpg

HAHAHAH, love it. She made a ton of new fans by doing that, just like Werdum and I think she knew that.

I loved the shushing moment and how she walked over to Edmond.

I have time stamped it:

Basically she says she was shushing Edmond for the false confidence he instilled in Ronda when it came to boxing and that her career went down when Ronda thought that she is now a boxer as oppose to Judoka.

Well damn <{titihmm}>

I mean I would shush him too if I had to deal with "HEAD MOVEMENT!!! HEAD MOVEMENT!!!" All fight.

Edmond did shut the fuck up after all that "nooooooo" yelling. He had really nothing to say. Amanda just fathered the both of them

He's fucking useless, he really is

"She hasn't lost a round in sparring!!"

Then you're not fucking doing it right

Also think that the women in the division are getting better while Ronda's skill development has stalled.
She stopped evolving and got exposed and there was now a blueprint to beat her. Also Nunes is improving at ATT. Ronda had a great run. She will always be a pioneer for WMMA getting into the UFC. But now we move forward.

Bad year for Condit <{boneytears}> this was supposed to be his year. I thought he had it and then the Maia fight<{boneytears}>
Yeah definitely beat Robbie and I think he is mentally done after he didn't win that fight. I don't think he will fight again

It seems like her skills have improved very little, if at all, since she arrived. When she first hit the division her judo was so good that she could dominate with it alone, but the overall skill level now is a lot higher

Cant stand edmond or Ronda tbh. But something about Nunes rubbed me the wrong way after the fight.

Will lol when she gets smashed again, ala cat.

I know, I know, I'm a douche.

I (like everyone else) hate Edmond, but still a classless thing to do...if Ronda had won and shushed Amanda's corner everyone on here would be calling her a disrespectful bitch.

Yeah definitely beat Robbie and I think he is mentally done after he didn't win that fight. I don't think he will fight again
Well no one in the top 5 would fight Maia so props for not ducking. I think he may fight but Condit is one of the few who is going to see a neurologist and make sure he is okay. Would be fun for him to get a tune up fight or fight someone who wants his name but isn't ready. Condit IMO should have been champ and his loss to Woodley was a freak accident. IDK i just wish him the best.

Back