Amanda Nunes's actual pay for UFC 207....

mideastbeast

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So the "stated pay" was $100k to show and $100k to win. She also got $50k bonus plus $40k from Reebok (that's usually what Reebok pays champions). So stated pay was $290k but.......

Some people said "how do you know she is getting PPV money". Well here's proof.

Nunes: "I think I'm gonna get a lot of money. I'm gonna find out like next couple weeks". Meaning she'll find out when the PPV numbers come out.

Video

She'll clear over a million and possibly 2-3 depending on how well it did. She'll be fine. She's still on her old contract too so when she re-signs, I'm sure she'll make a lot more than 100k base pay.

Good, she deserves it.

So the "stated pay" was $100k to show and $100k to win. She also got $50k bonus plus $40k from Reebok (that's usually what Reebok pays champions). So stated pay was $290k but.......

Nunes: "I think I'm gonna get a lot of money. I'm gonna find out like next couple weeks". Meaning she'll find out when the PPV numbers come out.

Video
Dana said it too on the pre-fight media scrum

Video
I hope she gets the lion' share of the ppv cut. She did good.

as a champion she automatically qualifies for PPV points.... so her and Dom both made a lot of money last night. Ronda wouldve had a cut of the PPV also

She'll be able to buy an entire shithole city in brazil

Video
sounds like some people need to watch more Helwani!

I think Nunes is going to stay champ for a while, I see her defending at least 2 or 3 more times.

Video
Awesome she came up off of Rousey big time.

I'm glad someone started a thread on this. The headline of "Nunes makes $200k while Rhonda makes $3m" really pissed me off.

I guess I'm just a Rhonda hater. More than that, i hate what she did to the UFC. She was protected from Cyborg, she gets away with shit that NICk DIaz and CONOr McGregor were pulled for.

She looks happy when they ask her that do she knows $$$$

Amanda Nunes could potentially hold 2 of the top 10 selling PPVs of all time.

Back