Amanda Nunes vs Holly Holm. Who is going to win?

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Holly by Randy Couturing Nunes, gassing her and stealing rounds. I hope NCAA Holly shows up and grapple fucks Nunes.

I'm going full MMAths by saying that Nunes has beat all the four fighters that have beaten Holm, destroying three of them in the first round and getting the other one twice. I view Holm has a one hit wonder, all her other fights were disappointing.

Holly by Randy Couturing Nunes, gassing her and stealing rounds. I hope NCAA Holly shows up and grapple fucks Nunes.

I’m going with Nunes but even so I think Holly has a path to victory and this is it.

I think Nunes has improved her gas tank, but Holly ‘cardio machine’ Holm can still drag her into deep water and wear her out.

it would be great if in the middle of holly's "ish ish ish", amanda catches her with an overhand right and brutally koes her

Nunes has power in her hands but cardio is always an issue. Holms has great cardio but pillow fisted as hell. Holly's main weapon is her kick. I say Nunes unless by some miracle Nunes gasses out.

Nunes is gonna piece Holly up big time. No idea why this fight was made. Nunes 2nd round TKO and I like Holly...

Holly will finally reclaim her belt. Beating Nunes will be another way that MMA Math gets turned on it head

Nunes by decision. Holly is good enough to not get TKO'd but I think Nunes pieces her up to a one-sided decision.

Nunes should, however Holly is pretty good at evading and making it into a point fight, similar to Shevchenko who gave Nunes her hardest fights recently.also Nunes has gassed in the past and lost fights that way.. theres a chance that happens if she hasnt fixed her cardio problem.

Amanda is the obvious choice, but anything is possible. It'd be interesting if she pulled it off.

Im going with Holly with the KO upset

Holly will need to be ultra sharp and focused in order to have a chance.

I’m cheering from Holly cause a lot of people are counting her out and/or complaining about her getting another title shot.

Striking should be competitive. Nunes takes the fight to the ground sometimes. It would be really something for Ansaroff and Nunes to lose back to back after both going on runs.

Nunez via KO but I would love to see holly head kick KO Amanda to Bolivian

I’m going against the crowd, styles make fights and I think Holly’s style is gonna give Nunes trouble. Holly is a more technical striker and I think she’s gonna use her footwork and counter Nunes on route to a 48-47 decision. As long as she doesn’t get caught which is a huge possibility.

Back