Amanda Nunes vs Cyborg

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win?

I sincerely believe Amanda is a beast and will KO both Cyborg and Holly Holm.

Holly Holm for sure, because even though she is a "world champ", Amanda Nunes actually moves and punches like a man. Holly Holm is slow and stiff in comparison, definite KO.

Cyborg is a tougher fight, cause Cyborg also acts like a man. But I don't think she is as skilled as Nunes.

Cyborg got caught cheating by USADA so this fight is not probably. Sorry

Realistically? Cyborg smashes Nunes. Cyborg is on another level than any other female MMA fighter right now. I'd give Nunes a punchers chance, but Cyborg doesn't fold when she gets hit. Nunes also gases after 2 rounds, so if it somehow made it that far, Cyborg would out last her. The Borg also has a pretty significant size and strength advantage. AND she brawls like a dude.

Nunes gasses after 1 round and Cyborg can take a shot. I think Cyborg wins but that's if she can even get in the cage because she's always doping and can't make the weight.

Depends on if she can finish them in the first 2 rounds.

Cyborg via making his opponent look like an amateur

Realistically? Cyborg smashes Nunes. Cyborg is on another level than any other female MMA fighter right now. I'd give Nunes a punchers chance, but Cyborg doesn't fold when she gets hit. Nunes also gases after 2 rounds, so if it somehow made it that far, Cyborg would out last her. The Borg also has a pretty significant size and strength advantage. AND she brawls like a dude.

Cyborg only fights 115 pound women has she roids up. She isn't a good fighter

doping as a term does not usually include diuretics which is not considered a PED. I totally agree diuretics should NOT be used for any reason other than heart failure or in some cases kidney disease. If Cyborg can get her health in check and any other reasoning for using a diuretic,she can fight,she can take a punch and is most generally tough as hell. Amanda and her paired would create a great match up. New lioness against old lioness. I generally don't discriminate or "nut hug" so i think it would be a great matchup. Both ladies can throw. Bring it on

Back