Media Amanda Nunes vs Claressa Shields (Whole beef)

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this?
Do you guys think they gotta make that 2 deal fight (boxing and mma)?
Who is the best?

Thoughts?

MMA training consists of Boxing already so it makes sense to do a boxing match.

Shields is already training for MMA. Shields has to be one of the most unlucky athletes. She's clearly gifted but is just a little too big in boxing for an opponent that would give her good exposure (all the ladies with a high profile fight at around 130lbs).

I don't think she can even make 145. She intends to fight in MMA at 155.

In a boxing match she'd startch Nunes though.

You made that poor stupid ass video that's gonna be deleted due to copyright in 24 hours and you think we gonna congratulate you on that?

she will never box shields she would be exposed and beat up and I dont believe shields would get to the level needed to even compete with Amanda in mma. Let's at least see shields take an mma fight, it's possible the ufc would be interested in her given the wmma lack of depth and contenders.

It makes sense for Shields, who has no high profile fight available in boxing, but what's the lower weight she has fought at recently?

Once Spencer chokes Nunes out. The thread becomes moot.

I’m sick of all these boxer vs mma fighter threads. This is the UFC DISCUSSION, afterall. Get back to me when any currently high profile boxer steps in a cage in the UFC.

Aren't they like 20 pounds apart?

MMA training consists of Boxing already so it makes sense to do a boxing match.

Shields is already training for MMA. Shields has to be one of the most unlucky athletes. She's clearly gifted but is just a little too big in boxing for an opponent that would give her good exposure (all the ladies with a high profile fight at around 130lbs).

I don't think she can even make 145. She intends to fight in MMA at 155.

In a boxing match she'd startch Nunes though.
Amanda can't fight a top level professional boxer in a boxing match she would get murdered. Did you see her standup against GDR 2? GDR was in another league in the striking department. Too bad GDR can't stop a takedown.

In MMA Amanda Nunes would destroy Claressa. In Boxing Claressa Shields would probably win, but it would be a closer fight than many would think.

In Boxing Claressa Shields would probably win, but it would be a closer fight than many would think.

I'm a huge Nunes supporter, but she isn't beating a heavier Olympic double gold medallist in a boxing match.

In MMA Amanda Nunes would destroy Claressa. In Boxing Claressa Shields would probably win, but it would be a closer fight than many would think.

I'm a huge Nunes supporter, but she isn't beating a heavier Olympic double gold medallist in a boxing match.

That's what I was thinking.

Claressa would lose much worse in a MMA match than Nunes in a boxing match.

Once Spencer chokes Nunes out. The thread becomes moot.

I’m sick of all these boxer vs mma fighter threads. This is the UFC DISCUSSION, afterall. Get back to me when any currently high profile boxer steps in a cage in the UFC.

You are delusional and if you are sick of them stay out of it haha
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

There's a problem, since neither one is hot.

Back