Amanda Nunes Stole Ronda's Soul

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
20161230100147_GettyImages630706518.JPG

With one punch she aged Ronda by about 50 years! In my opinion though, I don't think fighters with the powers of Shang Tsung should be allowed under USADA.

Edit: I think she also looks kind of like a Gorilla in that photo, so maybe the spirit of Harambe gave us one last gift before he departed.

Last edited:
In retrospect I think Holly stole her soul. That was just the shell of Ronda we saw last night..

Doubtful... there was no soul to steal.

Holly shattered it into a million pieces last year.

I can see Rhonda's soul being sucked out through Noonez' hand...

No, this is the look of someone wondering where their soul went

635831721552729142-GTY-497205920.jpg

Ronda gave up after like 3, 4 shots. As much as i dislike her it was heartbreaking to watch. Specially after how she just stood there bleeding from her nose with the i want to cry face

Nah, this fight was over literally years before it began. Ronda is too much of a mental case to deal with the Holm loss. She needs therapy.

#fearthereturn

<36><36><36><36>

Mc Gregor will be next Ronda, he's already in his uphill marketing mode making money, and in sometime will come the crazy downhill, and the retirement. McGregor is the Ronda Rousey of mens mix martial arts.

Nah, this fight was over literally years before it began. Ronda is too much of a mental case to deal with the Holm loss. She needs therapy.

I agree. Someone should watch her very very closely from now on

Mc Gregor will be next Ronda, he's already in his uphill marketing mode making money, and in sometime will come the crazy downhill, and the retirement. McGregor is the Ronda Rousey of mens mix martial arts.
Nah, I reckon him coming back and beating Diaz, then winning the belt proves he's more mentally tough.

Back