Amanda Nunes: Sorry Cris but I’m done with 145, Cyborg responds

Nunes had to put on extra weight for 145 and doesn't feel comfortable there. Kind of like how Jones won't fight at HW unless it's worth it $$$$ wise

Sure there’s no real opponents at 145, but no one will give a shit about any of her future fights at 135. A second might with Cyborg is still more marketable than any other fight at 135.

The UFC hates Cyborg so they'll side with Nunes and probably fold the division. Cris' contract is up Bellator let's go.

They aren’t making a rematch. Cris isn’t resigning and why waste time/possibly kill Nunes who is a champ of a division with actual fighters?

Now fans r going to switch sides again and say ananda is scared to rematch cyborg lol.

Nah, just the same retards parroting that Nunes was afraid to fight Cyborg in the first place.

Well, you understand how one lucky punch can turn a fight that way. Right?

Not saying that it happened here but it can happen.

There was nothing lucky about what Nunes did in that fight,, and it wasn't just one punch.

The one legit reason is that Chris went into full Rock em Sock em mode. She didn't use her skills aside from her striking. If you get caught with a solid shot and stand and swing you are at a massive disadvantage. Matt Serra did the same thing to GSP. He caught him and Georges didn't respect Serra's power and tried to trade and got finished. GSP was clearly the better fighter in the rematch. Chris could certainly win a 2nd fight but Amanda clearly has a lot of power and the speed advantage. I think Chris could be much more competitive and a 2nd fight will happen. Amanda is likely posturing for negotiations.

The solid shot that she got hit with and went into full retard mode off of was a freaking leg kick.

Rematch not necessary.

seeing cyroid ktfo and hearing her whining about a hematch makes me glow inside. I despise her on so many levels.

Bullshit if true. Even joking about it is stupid. I'll never be a fan of Amanda Nunes.

defending once a year is horse shit dude. this double champ shit is bad for business.
Well to be fair only the HW belt was defended more than once last year (3 times) and one of those defences was by a double champ.

Nobody really seems all that interested in defending belts lately unfortunately.

Well to be fair only the HW belt was defended more than once last year (3 times) and one of those defences was by a double champ.

Nobody really seems all that interested in defending belts lately unfortunately.
agreed.
the belts are financially important so the fighters drag ass when it comes to booking fights.

The UFC hates Cyborg so they'll side with Nunes and probably fold the division. Cris' contract is up Bellator let's go.

They sure have a weird way of showing it.
First letting her fight in Invicta and paying her for it.
Then giving her fights in the UFC was it first at 140 catch weight and then opening up a division just for her.
A division so shallow that they could not even list the fighters on their web site.
Having her head line cards and letting her fight in Brazil.

If they fold the division its because its shallow as hell.

seriously who the fuck is nunes gonna fight at 135 thats bigger than a cyborg rematch

seriously who the fuck is nunes gonna fight at 135 thats bigger than a cyborg rematch

Then have Cyborg move down. Why do you want everyone to kill their bodies and change their schedules for her? Let her do so.e heavy lifting.

The whole champ champ isn't really a novelty anymore, it was fun for a while though.

Most people wants to see a rematch, so it will happend.

Back