News Amanda Nunes OUT of UFC 265 due to COVID; Bout with Julianna Peña to be rescheduled

Now UFC 265 is super pointless then. The only reason Lewis vs Gane is a "title" fight is because they didn't want Amanda headlining lol.
didnt even know she was on the show........

That sucks! I was really excited about finally Amanda shutting her up with those powerbombs to her face.

Rats... hopefully Nunes gets no lingering effects and gets back in 100% form (not that she really needs the 100% except vs. Val/maybe GDR, but still)

Tate vs. Pena for #1 Contender fast track attempt for Miesha? :)

Really bad there lol.

Dummy should got vaccinated
being vaccinated helps tremendously with the symptoms but they're still a very good chance Nunes would of technically tested positive. Me and my wife tested positive earlier this week and we have zero symptoms, had already caught covid, and are both fully vaccinated

meh,im not gonna act like i was looking forward to wmma... they can fight whenever

Rats... hopefully Nunes gets no lingering effects and gets back in 100% form (not that she really needs the 100% except vs. Val/maybe GDR, but still)

Tate vs. Pena for #1 Contender fast track attempt for Miesha? :)
Lol Shev yes, GDR, not at all. This isn't kickboxing.

Just have Valentina come up and fight Pena for the interim belt so we can get Nunes vs. Shev sometime early next year. That’s the only WMMA fight worth making these days in any division except straw weight

Meh, not a fight I was very excited about. Just another body for Nunes. We’ll still see it though eventually.

Back