Amanda Nunes on twitter

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Misguided as always.

Fighters need to realize that the UFC is the cause. The UFC let her skip media. The UFC made commercials about Rousey's return and omitted the champion. Rousey didn't edit one commercial. She didn't photoshop one poster where the actual champion was covered up with Rousey's name. The UFC did.

Call out the UFC for disrespecting you.

she should be upset, now no mainstream media will care about wmma anymore

It's not that serious TS...just a funny shoop.

she should be upset, now no mainstream media will care about wmma anymore
no soccer moms u mean? amanda is an exciting champion and not some punching bag who requires special treatment to collect her retirement paycheque

Yeah I'd probably tell Dana and co to get fucked with a spike dildo and demand more money or else I retire.

LOVE IT

should have brought a pillow with her

It's true, 'The Belt' changes people.

That was sad to watch. I can't stand ronda, but watching her look like a 12 year old fighting their 18 year old brother wasnt fun for me.

Excellent.... Nunes just fed her the biggest karma sandwich ever.

Misguided as always.

Fighters need to realize that the UFC is the cause. The UFC let her skip media. The UFC made commercials about Rousey's return and omitted the champion. Rousey didn't edit one commercial. She didn't photoshop one poster where the actual champion was covered up with Rousey's name. The UFC did.

Call out the UFC for disrespecting you.

I understand and fully agree with your point, but Ronda doesn't sign her checks, the UFC does. So in this case it might not be wise letting the steam off on them; only a few dare to do so.

I understand and fully agree with your point, but Ronda doesn't sign her checks, the UFC does. So in this case it might not be wise letting the steam off on them; only a few dare to do so.
She better now. She will never have as much leverage as she does now.

Maybe it's time she talked to the MMAAA.

lool she triggered so many neckbeards!!! go look at em they're so fat and pale ugly as shit xd

Is TS mad that Amanda beat Sherdog for the new Ronda Photoshop thread?

I think it also had something to do with Rhonda's poor sportsmanship after the fight.

Back