Amanda Nunes not only has 4 losses, but 3 losses against complete cans. NOT OVERALL GOAT

That's not the way it works and in one post, this is the unfortunate thought process of your mma fan. Its embarrassing. Amanda evolved to goat status, culminating in the destruction of borg and hasnt looked back. She generates power( to go along with technique)from a female that we havent seen .

Can't even break 200k buys. No one cares.

Career wise I would say she is somewhat similar to Anderson, one very early loss then a period as a high level fighter with weaknesses followed by plugging those weaknesses and an extended undefeated run afterward.

Which is also why Anderson is not Goat either, and already got exposed twice by journeyman Chael HAHA and newly turned can Weidman (even before the clowning, SIlva was losing the fight), Silva goat is a joke. Silva not even top 10.

Shes female GOAT without question anyone ranking males and females together are retarded. Theres a reason other sports dont do it like tennis or boxing

I for one implore Rousey to return to get her loss back on her and her rightful place as goat, and then she can go and match up with Valentina, after Valentina takes out Nunes once and fall after Rousey takes out Nunes, and we no longer have to hear her annoying voice ever again.

LOL

I just noticed how big she was in her sisters' fight yesterday. She'll probably struggle to make 135 ever again..

Exactly. Weight bully like McGregor. Yet an average sized LW Khabib constantly gets hounded falsely for being a weight bully just cos he didn't a nutritionist early in his career. Hypocrites this entire forum is.

She got exposed against GDR.

wait what thread is this?

Valentina has a better record and arguably one of those losses to Nunes, she won. Her loss to the can Camouche was from a doctor stoppage, so barely counts as a loss.

The point is, she doesn't deserve to be anywhere near overall goat discussions, when IMO she isn't even female goat.

I for one implore Rousey to return to get her loss back on her and her rightful place as goat, and then she can go and match up with Valentina, after Valentina takes out Nunes once and fall after Rousey takes out Nunes, and we no longer have to hear her annoying voice ever again.

Khabib was fighting Dagestani killers since a little kid in combat sambo tournaments and his MMA career before UFC and came out UNSCTATHED ON HIS RECORD! Infact, he has only ONE combat sambo loss. Thats a grand total of one loss in his entire career no matter the martial art competition spanning hundreds of fights. He even went to a draw with a frigging bear ffs. Look at Izzy getting finished left and right in kickboxing, or GSP losing multiple karate tournaments. And people have the nerve to make light of Khabib's career HAHA haters!!!!!! Khabib Goat, deal with it. Rousey close second IF she can come back and beat Nunes, and then depending on what happens with her versus Valentina.

Rhonda could rematch every loss she has and win, and she still wouldn't be GOAT. What even happened to the GOAT discussion? We used to talk mainly about dudes who were actually seasoned E.G. 30+ fights on the record. Now we routinely hear dudes with like, 15-4 records being mentioned in the discussion. Like, what the fuck is this shit?

I get that PRIDE was a hard act to follow, but lets at least consider that fighting so many times per year was a legitimate difficulty that many older UFC guys and all newer UFC guys never had to experience. Does anyone really, actually believe, in their heart of hearts that the UFC's steroid-busting USADA gang is a significant improvement to PRIDE's wild west? Jones has been busted 3 times(they let him get away scot-free with one, but most people think his actual offenses are closer to 5) and it hasn't netted him anything more drastic than what a medical suspension would dictate. Compare that to a guy like Nick Diaz, who has been on medical suspension for 5+ years because of weed. Steroid testing in the UFC is definitely not as good or effective as people claim it is.

Something else to consider is that the UFC carefully controls the ranking system. Guys who they want to promote get immediate title shots; guys who don't have to fight 10 matches before they're thrown a bone. That definitely affects the rankings in a disproportionate way, but also, you get bum-flation where guys like Shane Carwin and Gabriel Gonzaga - guys who got pulled off one half-ass decent win - are suddenly considered serious division contenders. Say what you want about letting dudes fight whoever, but in the old days, they had to fight so much that bum-flation ended up not being as significant to their career, and most of those guys who rose to the top had to go through the same meatgrinder that the bums did...

/rant

How did I know this would be a another Valentina thread.

Ok TS I’ll bite:
What’s Valentina’s best win? Holm? Nunes finished her inside 2 rounds.

Who had belts in 2 divisions? Who defended both belts at the same time? Nunes

How did I know this would be a another Valentina thread.

Ok TS I’ll bite:
What’s Valentina’s best win? Holm? Nunes finished her inside 2 rounds.

Who had belts in 2 divisions? Who defended both belts at the same time? Nunes

Valentina's best win is Nunes. BOOM ROASTED. Not to mention JJ, Pena, Holm and also that her career is barely getting started while Nunes is running away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back