Amanda Nunes not only has 4 losses, but 3 losses against complete cans. NOT OVERALL GOAT

He has 5 losses on his kickboxing record and one on his boxing record (and thats bad cos he las than double digit boxing fights).
he still only got finished once
he is 75-4 in kickboxing with 27 KOs
even the best of the best will loose some fights after having 80 bouts

khabib would have over 10 losses if he even tried to get 50 fights

he still only got finished once
he is 75-4 in kickboxing with 27 KOs
even the best of the best will loose some fights after having 80 bouts

khabib would have over 10 losses if he even tried to get 50 fights

Khabib has hundreds of combats sambo matches and only one loss.

Valentina has a better record and arguably one of those losses to Nunes, she won. Her loss to the can Camouche was from a doctor stoppage, so barely counts as a loss.

The point is, she doesn't deserve to be anywhere near overall goat discussions, when IMO she isn't even female goat.

I for one implore Rousey to return to get her loss back on her and her rightful place as goat, and then she can go and match up with Valentina, after Valentina takes out Nunes once and fall after Rousey takes out Nunes, and we no longer have to hear her annoying voice ever again.

Khabib was fighting Dagestani killers since a little kid in combat sambo tournaments and his MMA career before UFC and came out UNSCTATHED ON HIS RECORD! Infact, he has only ONE combat sambo loss. Thats a grand total of one loss in his entire career no matter the martial art competition. He even went to a draw with a frigging bear ffs. Look at Izzy getting finished left and right in kickboxing, or GSP losing multiple karate tournaments. And people have the nerve to make light of Khabib's career HAHA haters!!!!!! Khabib Goat, deal with it. Rousey close second IF she can come back and beat Nunes, and then depending on what happens with her versus Valentina.
Hbombs alt account has been confirmed

Valentina has a better record and arguably one of those losses to Nunes, she won. Her loss to the can Camouche was from a doctor stoppage, so barely counts as a loss.

The point is, she doesn't deserve to be anywhere near overall goat discussions, when IMO she isn't even female goat.

I for one implore Rousey to return to get her loss back on her and her rightful place as goat, and then she can go and match up with Valentina, after Valentina takes out Nunes once and fall after Rousey takes out Nunes, and we no longer have to hear her annoying voice ever again.

Khabib was fighting Dagestani killers since a little kid in combat sambo tournaments and his MMA career before UFC and came out UNSCTATHED ON HIS RECORD! Infact, he has only ONE combat sambo loss. Thats a grand total of one loss in his entire career no matter the martial art competition. He even went to a draw with a frigging bear ffs. Look at Izzy getting finished left and right in kickboxing, or GSP losing multiple karate tournaments. And people have the nerve to make light of Khabib's career HAHA haters!!!!!! Khabib Goat, deal with it. Rousey close second IF she can come back and beat Nunes, and then depending on what happens with her versus Valentina.

Despite the losses at the end for Rousey IMO she is still the female GOAT. For a period of time she was so incredibly dominant without taking any damage whatsoever. There is no other fighter that had such a run without even breaking a sweat. She also did so much for women's MMA to make it legit. She still has some of the highest PPV's of all time and 1million+ PPVs than people like Khabib.

I also thought her corner was terrible against Nunes. The holly fight seemed to change her mentality and all of a sudden she wanted to prove herself well rounded when she should have been doing anything to get it to the ground where she probably would have beat Nunes quickly. Nunes has pretty sloppy (but deadly) striking at time, there is opportunity to take her down.

Also I think Valentina beat Nunes as did many others, it is the most logical fight now but I am not sure nunes has an interest in fighting at 135 again.

Despite the losses at the end for Rousey IMO she is still the female GOAT. For a period of time she was so incredibly dominant without taking any damage whatsoever. There is no other fighter that had such a run without even breaking a sweat. She also did so much for women's MMA to make it legit. She still has some of the highest PPV's of all time and 1million+ PPVs than people like Khabib.

I also thought her corner was terrible against Nunes. The holly fight seemed to change her mentality and all of a sudden she wanted to prove herself well rounded when she should have been doing anything to get it to the ground where she probably would have beat Nunes quickly. Nunes has pretty sloppy (but deadly) striking at time, there is opportunity to take her down.

Also I think Valentina beat Nunes as did many others, it is the most logical fight now but I am not sure nunes has an interest in fighting at 135 again.

Great post. Tbh, did not expect even one person to be smart on this subject matter in this thread.

These try hard threads are terrible,boys

Oh dw, I've got plenty of Masvidal threads ideas where I shall be exposing him for the poser he is, and inadvertently exposing his sad fanboys.... like you!

Ya got me. What ever, will I do now?

tenor.gif

TS should close all those wiki tabs and stop pretending he follows the sport...

Back