Amanda Nunes makes for a great Champion

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have never seen a female mma fighter throw leather like that, she hits like a man...

Her post fight speech was awesome.. great personality, she knows how to make a sound bite..

Really like the way she fights and the way she carries herself...

Humble and real, but she's also got attitude..

Anybody looks great next to Ronda.
Well... not Edmond. He's the exception

Edit: I forgot about Travis. There are 2 exceptions

Gabi Garcia is the only Female MMA fighter that matters right now.

U3eYwR

She seems to be getting a little cocky. We all know what happens when people get too cocky. I feel she won't be at the top for as long as she thinks.

She seems to be getting a little cocky. We all know what happens when people get too cocky. I feel she won't be at the top for as long as she thinks.
For sure, but who would you say could challenge Nunes at the moment? Shevchenko probably gets the next shot and I think Nunes wins that fight comfortably

She's made me a full-fledged WMMA fan.

Her and Joanna.

I have never seen a female mma fighter throw leather like that, she hits like a man...

Her post fight speech was awesome.. great personality, she knows how to make a sound bite..

Really like the way she fights and the way she carries herself...

Humble and real, but she's also got attitude..
Yep, I like her personality a lot and she hits pretty hard.
If we have to see this fucking WMMA shit on every card at least she makes it more tolerable.

Gabi Garcia is the only Female MMA fighter that matters right now.

U3eYwR
She just beat up some senile chick
I can't say that the competition is too legit

I think the UFC would be making a wise investment by hiring a full-time speech coach for her. She speaks English well enough, but in the heat of the moment and excitement, her accent was just way too thick. Once she gets a little better, I think she'll rock as a worldwide ambassador of WMMA.

For sure, but who would you say could challenge Nunes at the moment? Shevchenko probably gets the next shot and I think Nunes wins that fight comfortably
I think that fight is more competitive then you might think. Cat, pennington, holly, and pena would give her a good fight too. All of them if prepared right could beat her, especially if they can last til the end rounds.

She's awesome, love her aggressive fight style, her accuracy against RR was highly impressive. Also after the fight, when she went over to Edmund and told him to Shhhh! Became a huge fan right there.

She just beat up some senile chick
I can't say that the competition is too legit
How in the hell did they sanction that fight? The lady was 52 years old and out of comp for many years. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

She's awesome, love her aggressive fight style, her accuracy against RR was highly impressive. Also after the fight, when she went over to Edmund and told him to Shhhh! Became a huge fan right there.
Yea props to her but how could she not hit someone that didn't try to avoid shots at all?

Yea props to her but how could she not hit someone that didn't try to avoid shots at all?

I think you need to rewatch that fight brah, Ronda had great head movement, especially when Amanda was unloading those bombs on her skull

I think she will have a good run as champ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back