Amanda Nunes KOing ronda would make me a fan of her

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it would make my year if we get another ktfo gif of Ronda

Whats with the rousey hate? Like do you have a specific reason or just hate successful people?

Time to start saving up for a Nunes fight kit kiddo

I cant stand Nunes extremely cringe awkward personality. Caused partly by the language barrier but still. I doubt her knocking out Rousey would make me like her much more.

It would force me to give her a chance. It's like Margaret Thatcher said: "sometimes you just gotta cut a bitch."

Oh she will. Nunes has improved leaps and bounds, Ronda no longer has her aura of invincibility and Holm has put a blueprint on how to beat her. Nunes knows all she has to do is not get in the clinch and keep a low center of gravity to avoid the hip toss. Nunes hits hard and Ronda will fall apart as soon as she gets hurt.

lol so absurd Ronda is coming back straight into a title shot.

Whats with the rousey hate? Like do you have a specific reason or just hate successful people?

I see your point, but people could say the same (but opposite) about you. Some fans do unfairly hate successful fighters, but then there's guys like you that just dick ride whoever is winning. Both are silly stances to take.

it's better for the division if rousey wins, nunes already said that if she wins rousey gets an instant rematch

lol so absurd Ronda is coming back straight into a title shot.

given her layoff, I agree...but it is still not as bad as Holm-de Randamie for the 145 title lol

Michael Bisping did the same thing knocking Puke Rockhold out. I couldn't stand Bisping until that fight. Now, I'm a fan.

Back