Amanda Nunes KOing Cris Cyborg and Julia Budd in under a minute (GIFs)

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cris Cyborg is fighting Julia Budd for the Bellator FW belt.

Here's Nunes knocking out both of them in under a minute:

Nunes vs Cyborg - KO - 00:51 seconds
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nunes vs Budd - KO - 00:14 seconds
55.gif

Bellator has the highest competition confirmed.
<Oku02><Oku02><{1-17}>

I think Nunes/Budd was only the 2nd time in women's MMA I had seen someone get stiffed like that at the time.

Cris Cyborg is fighting Julia Budd for the Bellator FW belt.

Here's Nunes knocking out both of them in under a minute:

Nunes vs Cyborg - KO - 00:51 seconds
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nunes vs Budd - KO - 00:14 seconds
55.gif

Bellator has the highest competition confirmed.
<Oku02><Oku02><{1-17}>

by my calculations this fight should last under 2 minutes

<5>

She is good when she can goad the opponent in to a brawl as she is very quick and has power.

But as we saw with GDR - if you can survive then she has no answers and turns from the hammer to sandpaper and does just enough to get the win. Hell she almost got submitted by GDR who is what - a blue belt at best.

As soon as Nunes loses her speed (athleticism) she'll be a dead duck.

Last edited:
That said I believe Cris is on the decline and expect Julia to take her out in 2rds.

Ronda smoked Budd pretty quick too—39 seconds.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Since drooling idiot Kim Winslow was the ref and didn’t see the tap the first time, Ronda had to roll Budd over so she could rap right in front of Winslow’s face.
giphy.gif

All that's important is that these women are monsters/warriors.
Just Holy shit...

The question remains... Just how good is Cat Zingano?
giphy.gif

The question remains... Just how good is Cat Zingano?
giphy.gif
That was her being tough more anything and showcasing Amanda as a front running bully fighter. We saw that again in the GDR fight when after the initial rd and aggressive burst Nunes suddenly turned panic wrestler and grind'd out a boring lay-n-pray win.

Bellator has become a complete joke of a promotion

Lest we forget the absolute snoozer nunes put on against GDR.

Ronda smoked Budd pretty quick too—39 seconds.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Since drooling idiot Kim Winslow was the ref and didn’t see the tap the first time, Ronda had to roll Budd over so she could rap right in front of Winslow’s face.
giphy.gif

Lol...forgot how bad-ass she could be. So used to seeing the Holms, Nunes gifs.

That was her being tough more anything and showcasing Amanda as a front running bully fighter. We saw that again in the GDR fight when after the initial rd and aggressive burst Nunes suddenly turned panic wrestler and grind'd out a boring lay-n-pray win.
How exactly is it "panic wrestling" to follow a game plan? GDR is a more accomplished striker than Nunes, so Nunes played to her own strengths. It's an mma fight and Nunes showed herself to be the better mma fighter.

Back