Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

3oEjHMlR5WImL1rmwg.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She lost the title fight to Shevchenko, let's be serious!

No other female fighter has beat the caliber of fighters she has, if so I challenge someone to post who?

She has beaten pretty much every other candidate, except obviously Megumi Fuji if you want to get old-school. First and only person to have stopped Cyborg and Holm by strikes, destroyed Tate, annihilated Ronda, won two competitive fights against Valentina...She is the 135 and 145 double champ who has finished every previous 135 and 145 champs in the first round. What's there to argue about?

She wrecked the only other two that could be considered, so I'd say it's safe to say so.

Although you may be jumping the gun on looking to crown a WMMA GOAT when the women's division is still very young.

She wrecked the only other two that could be considered, so I'd say it's safe to say so.

Although you may be jumping the gun on looking to crown a WMMA GOAT when the women's division is still very young.
To me GOAT always means the GOAT so far, but i see where you're coming from and pretty much agree.

Also she has brutal losses on her record and she never avenged none of them.

giphy.gif

Probably , but that really doesn't say much. WMMA is not good

Controversial hot take... very bold.

{<jordan}
I think 99% of the fan base agrees at this point.

Does anyone actually argue this?

Shevchenko is a boring point fighter that should be in Invicta

Not that I care for Nunes but she's clearly better than ish ish version 2.0
If we're talking about how good a fighter is, being boring really is no argument though. The objective in a fight is to win and Valentina is great at that.
On a side note: she get's too much sh*t for her fight with Carmouche, as 1) Carmouche was the one unwilling to really participate in the fight and 2) Valentina nearly decapitated Eye and had a great fight with Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

.... Who are the people who DONT think this?

The only other possible contender is shevchenko, and she lost to nunes twice, so.... yea

She gets what all these WMMA fighters can't seem to grasp. You need to sit into your punches to have power. These girls bounce around and throw fast volume at each other. Very few WMMA fighters actually sit into their punches and commit.

It's why so many fight end up being decisions.

Also she has brutal losses on her record and she never avenged none of them.

Yeah, no shit, none of them got anywhere near a title shot since Nunes became the champ. And if by avenging a loss you are referring to that piece of shit fight between Valentina and Carmouche, no thank you.

Back