Amanda Nunes is pure class. All brazilian mma fighters should follow her example

I've become a fan after watching a few recent interviews. I hope she can pull this off.

Last edited:
Pure class?

Didn't she just say Aldo was a fake champ?

I love her positive attitude and how she avoids controversy with a smile. She doesn't complain every week about little things and just goes about her business with total optimism.

Nunes, Maia, Shogun, JDS etc.

Brazilian fighters really do set the standard for classiness in this sport.

Fighters like Kennedy, Weidman, Rockhold and Hendricks should follow their example for sure.

It would be a breath of fresh air if a certain group of nerds stopped whining about fighters being 'salty' just because they want a rematch/do a bit of twitter trolling to make it happen.

Wait until she becomes champ for 10 years, loses, has the UFC promise a rematch multiple times only to go back on their word, publically mocked at press conferences for 6 months while the President of the UFC laughs, etc., to see how well she handles herself.
None of them complained until they got to the top and deserved more.

Let's see how she behave if she's on top for long and is still receiving 30/30k.
she doesnt have a ton to be bitter about yet - give it some time
Actually she does have plenty of reason. Look at how she handled the question about the UFC not including her in the promo for the fight (time stamped)

The way you're describing it, it sounds like class is an excuse that bosses use to keep you from complaining.
The way you're describing me, it sounds like you think I'm her boss.

Nunes, Maia, Shogun, JDS etc.

Brazilian fighters really do set the standard for classiness in this sport.

Fighters like Kennedy, Weidman, Rockhold and Hendricks should follow their example for sure.
Yes indeed those guys cry too but there are a lot more American fighters. I think like 80% of the UFC is American. I notice a lot more Brazilian fighters cry per capita.

Yes indeed those guys cry too but there are a lot more American fighters. I think like 80% of the UFC is American. I notice a lot more Brazilian fighters cry per capita.

Ronda, Diaz brothers, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, Jon Jones, TJ Dillashaw, BJ Penn, Jorge Masvidal, Cody Garbrandt, Bobby Green, Kevin Lee, Al Iaquinta, Gray Maynard ... etc etc etc

Plenty of good old, down home American salt for everyone.

Pure class?

Didn't she just say Aldo was a fake champ?

I think she meant stripping the belt from Conor and giving it to Aldo does not validate him as champion in the eyes of the fans. Which is completely true. People still question DC as champion and it's valid

Well excuse me but shes following Shoguns example among others. Aldo was always a quiet humble dude, Conor fucked his mind up but hes over it somewhat.

Yeah she seems really sweet.

I think it's fair to say that if you're cheering for Ronda in this one, you're a certified douchebag.
WAR RONDA. This won't even look competitive. Then there will be the threads how nunes was overrated.

I hope someday she feels she doesn't have to be positive about everything, while at the same time not becoming a whiner.

Back