Amanda Nunes is now one of my favorite fighter.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by brainwash, Dec 31, 2016.

1. brainwash

brainwash Banned Banned

She is actually very sober about everything, very aware of what's going on. She's a fucking savage inside the octagon, but when you hear her in interviews, you can tell she understands everything that is going on.

From Ronda's perspective, from her fans perspective and how people came to see Ronda but Ronda was selfish. Her self awareness about how the UFC didn't want to promote her but that she will keep fighting and winning.

She's in the same realm as RDA where she's Brazilian but not an idiot hot head who don't think things through. They are both 2 of the most intelligent fighters in the UFC and gives Brazil a good name.

Ifighter likes this.
  2. HHJ

HHJ Jeg reiser til mørkets dyp der alt er dødt.

I didnt like her post fight in the octagon so much,but she was classy in the press conference after.

3. Nydarkfern

Nydarkfern Orange Belt

i agree, a HUGE new fan after hearing how grateful she was to USA , even after being booed, for the opportunity and the success she has had. a TRUE class act, and far better role model for women than Ronda, the sore loser/winner.

4. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

But she's a lesbian.
    That is not biblical

5. IronMan374

IronMan374 Black Belt

6. StraightleftKO

StraightleftKO 2 belt champion

Here we go. After Holly beat Ronda she gained new "fans" but after her lose to Miesha all the so called fans jumped off the bandwagon. Let's see if you stick around when Amanda loses her next fight.

7. IronMan374

IronMan374 Black Belt

I've been a Holly fan since her boxing days and predicted she would be the girl to beat Ronda. :)

8. TheLastSpartan

TheLastSpartan Green Belt

I've become a fan of both the champs after their performances and seeing their personalities.

Both Cody and Amanda have my respect (especially Cody with all he's done for that kid recovering from cancer).

9. peytonlucy

peytonlucy Silver Belt

I'll always be grateful to Nunes for doing what I was waiting for Cyborg to do. Hopefully, Nunes tests clean; I can overlook the lesbian thing.