Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
2a99cecda86685ada29fdc7ccf2fc214.png

RIP her opponent

Rousey is in better shape than her for this fight tbh

Nunes by superior scissoring.

she's got a solid three minutes in her. get the finish or she's fucked

I got Nunes by RNC after removing Ronda's desire to eat apples.

Nunes will bring the pain

#GUERNICAbless

nunes looks all natural.Nice change for the main event

Its flabby and out of shape. The makeup and lighting all goes on the front.
Flabby and out of shape? Yeah, I guess Lesnar's back is out of shape in your eyes too

2a99cecda86685ada29fdc7ccf2fc214.png

RIP her opponent
Ronda coming back to fight ANYONE in the top 5 right now will be a tough fight. Joanna (Nunes teammate) said that Nunes has been training to fight Ronda before she beat Tate. In my opinion Ronda Rousey wants the Hollywood spotlight. No longer the fighting life. Lets look at Rouseys game plan. Like always she will Rush in, be a bully and try to clinch. She tried that with Holly and paid for it every time she came in. Ronda I highly doubt changed that game plan and against Amandas deadly striking and long reach, not something she will do now. That being said IF they are changing her old successful game plan that got her the belt to avoid getting hit like that again then this will be coming back from a long lay off with a new unproven game plan and hope it works. I dont think that will be the case. I think Rousey sticks to her old ways comes in to do what she always did best only this time with a more fragile jaw/head

I pick Nunes first round KO

She's on that ATT diet.

Why does Sherdog think that "ripped" and "in shape" are the same thing? Rugby props are usually upwards of 260 lbs and probably have 20+% body fat and run for 80 minutes. Look at Fedor.

Back