Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

i Imparted my wisdom when the odds were far better BEFORE then. Your loss!
Better than +260? I'm very happy with everything that happened last night. Have a good day.

You may do it every event. But you are always wrong! You had it for Cyborg. Be a man and grab your balls.

Says the guy who has twelve thousand plus posts on an internet board in the space of 6 years. I know i've got you riled up.
damn man....you seem like you really need a win in life. you can have this one. keep your head up!

"I made a correct pick when there were only 2 choices to pick from. I am GOD!"

edit: still no proof of bet slip

None of you know or understand anything about mma. I am not going to let you chumps spew nonsense without being held accountable for it.
Come on cyborg went in thinking she would steam roller and didn’t take her seriously .. in a rematch cyborg wins

None of you know or understand anything about mma. I am not going to let you chumps spew nonsense without being held accountable for it.

You have an incredibly small penis, don’t you?

I eat my crow with a grain of salt. Cyborg lost fair and square. I expected the cris that fought Holly, but she reverted to blitzkrieg for some reason. Guess she didn't think Amanda had power. She was wrong. Bad gameplan and she got koed. Good for Amanda and hope we get a rematch Since wmma has such a weak pool what else can they do.

Cyborg: “Traitor” Nunes Won’t Be Viewed As Champion After UFC 232

Brawling is a really stupid idea when you are facing a skilled fighter with power. A worthless can like Ronda Rousey would have get KOd because her striking was absolutely laughable, but Nunes actually has legit skills so it was a really dumb mistake by Cyborg to just go forward and throw bombs.

WTF they teach at Chute Boxe academy? Someone tell them that we are not in 2004 and that their fighters are not fighting japanese cans in Pride.

Wanderlei brawls like crazy and gets KOd all the time, Anderson absolutely ruined his legacy and aura because he fought like stupid, Aldo fights stupidly and gets KOd, Shogun sometimes has this moments of wanting to brawl and gets KOd, now Cyborg same story.

And yes smartasses, I know that most of them left Chute Boxe a very long time ago, but those bad habits they learned it at that academy.

damn man....you seem like you really need a win in life. you can have this one. keep your head up!

"I made a correct pick when there were only 2 choices to pick from. I am GOD!"

edit: still no proof of bet slip
You might be the most upset poster I've seen through this whole card after his "lock of the night" got destroyed. Typical emotion post thinly veiled by sarcasm. The cracks are obvious. Get off the internet and enjoy yourself, thousands of posts a year isn't healthy.

you are projecting again
Seems like you have a pretty good understanding of WMMA. Who do you think is Nunes biggest threat? She's developed a lot since the Zingano fight and Zingano has gone the other direction, but I still wonder if a good balanced fighter like that could beat her.

you are projecting again

No, you just seem like someone that doesn’t have much going for them. In that light, I’m glad Nunes won. You probably needed it. Enjoy, bruv.

Back