Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

Captain Herb said:
Reasons why Cyborg should win:
You have a cheek. I've been watching you in multiple threads defending cyborg without having the balls to make a strong statement. No wriggling. Not on my watch.

None of you know or understand anything about mma. I am not going to let you chumps spew nonsense without being held accountable for it.
Bro, stop trollin'. Don't erase 90 percent of my post and Don't include me in that list. I went against Amanda at 2am after I saw weigh-ins for the very reason she ran throgh Cyborg. She doesn't think very much. She has this wide-eyed optimism I really like but I didn't think if it went late she would have the intelligence to pull it off. That lack of thought is also lack of anxiety and fear, and she can show out in huge moments because of this. Tbh, if she wasn't wearing headphones at the weigh-in (I knew it was lame, poppy inspirational music, when she later came out to carrie underwood's corny ass song i thought I knew it.) Where are your predictions? I have many more for Nunes winning. My money was laid on Nunes when she was +260 last week.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/so-whats-the-call-on-nunes-vs-cyborg.3882007/page-3#post-147634283

You have a cheek. I've been watching you in multiple threads defending cyborg without having the balls to make a strong statement. No wriggling. Not on my watch.
Well you got me on this one. I was going with Cyborg and I was wrong.
<DCrying>

Bro, stop trollin'. Don't erase 90 percent of my post and Don't include me in that list. I went against Amanda at 2am after I saw weigh-ins for the very reason she ran throgh Cyborg. She doesn't think very much. She has this wide-eyed optimism I really like but I didn't think if it went late she would have the intelligence to pull it off. That lack of though is also lack of anxiety and fear, and she can show out in huge moments because of this. Tbh, if she wasn't wearing headphones at the weigh-in (I knew it was poppy inspirational music when she came out to carrie underwood's corny ass song i thought I knew it. Not relevant, but don't include me in that list jackass.) Where are your predictions? I have many more for Nunes winning. My money was laid on Nunes when she was +260 last week.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/so-whats-the-call-on-nunes-vs-cyborg.3882007/page-3#post-147634283
You say something that is wrong, you get called out. Simple. I was saying Amanda will crush borg from when the betting lines came out months ago. Doubt me? My posts are all public, knock yourself out.

You say something that is wrong, you get called out. Simple. I was saying Amanda will crush borg from when the betting lines came out months ago. Doubt me? My posts are all public, knock yourself out.
But so was I... Douche. Show me a prediction, or a bet slip, smartass.

Besides straddling the fence on Ortega vs Max because of brain damage and me wanting to root for jiu jitsu.. I haven't been wrong on a main event since Ngannou/Blaydes 2 in like 6 months or more. If we deserve shit for saying something wrong, shouldn't you be giving me props for everything I say that is right?

Last edited:
I'm giving you shit because you were wrong and this fight was so obvious that is a mistake i cannot forgive. You are not forgiven. You have permission to read my old posts where I said Amanda would win from weeks and months ago.

I'm giving you shit because you were wrong and this fight was so obvious that is a mistake i cannot forgive. You are not forgiven. You have permission to read my old posts where I said Amanda would win from weeks and months ago.
I was right.. then hedged my bet because no top fighter faces off with headphones on. Where were you during fight week? Lose your confidence?

Cyborg was not exposed, but good call on the outcome.

Where were you during fight week? Lose your confidence?
This is the first fight since Cormier v Miocic that I consider a great bet given how much of an underdog Amanda is. I will not be surprised in the least to see her light Cyborg up. Cyborg is not as quick as Amanda and I really think this is going to be noticeable. Nunes will hit borg harder than she's felt for a long time.

Do not be surprised in the slightest if Amanda starches Cyborg and then everyone starts questioning how good she really was.

Amanda won. Amanda is going to beat Cyborg. The end.

who's that salty pissant on the first page saying people are predicting amanda just in case. Many of us who know fighting have been saying it for years. Cyborg isn't fast, she isn't dynamic. Amanda is and she will crack her and Cyborg will lose. Mark my words scum bags.

They are right and you will be eating your words very soon.

I'm not really fussy how you grovel and apologise, i just want to see you do it.

I'm not really fussy how you grovel and apologise, i just want to see you do it.
So we had same gut instinct, you even more agressive, but you didn't say a damn thing on fight week so maybe you could havd helped people out. I made mine off Nunes. Props your right. I do that for every main event. Big deal. On fight week not months out. How are you going to delete 90 percent of my post on why Amanda will win. I've never been quoted over a wrong prediction before. It shouldn't start with this fight.

Go through my post history like a little rat going through my garbage. All you will find is gold. The last time i affirmed an underdog pick so strongly it was DC Stipe and we all know how that played out. Cry more.
lol. you seem extremelly emotionally invested in this.

its cool bro, step off the ledge. all your sherdog friends think you are really smart!!! who needs real life friends any ways!

Look up the 'accountability ladder'. You are both very low on it. The kinda people that whine about why they don't get promotions. Always the victims. Haha eat my shit.

So we had same gut instinct, you even more agressive, but you didn't say a damn thing on fight week so maybe you could havd helped people out. I made mine off Nunes. Props your right. I do that for every main event. Big deal. On fight week not months out. How are you going to delete 90 percent of my post on why Amanda will win. I've never been quoted over a wrong prediction before. It shouldn't start with this fight.
You may do it every event. But you are always wrong! You had it for Cyborg. Be a man and grab your balls.

lol. you seem extremelly emotionally invested in this.

its cool bro, step off the ledge. all your sherdog friends think you are really smart!!! who needs real life friends any ways!
Says the guy who has twelve thousand plus posts on an internet board in the space of 6 years. I know i've got you riled up.

You may do it every event. But you are always wrong! You had it for Cyborg. Be a man and grab your balls.
Reasons why I think this slightly favors Amanda.
-more technical striker
-loves to counter and preserve energy, Cyborg hates waiting
-better grappler, like you said, Judo trips and TD's are possible because
-better camp. Career ATTers develop into elite grapplers, Cyborg trains with Tito and Parillo, not bad. But not ATT
-no weight cut or sinusitis, she is large for 135. Expect her happier more confident with more gas throwing more volume with more power. -
I think Valentina is the most tehnical fighter in WMMA history and an absolute savage, even though she's small, she doesn't fight small. Having two wins over her means something. Holm is the only notable fighter on Cyborg's resume compared to the women Nunes has fought.
-champ swag, woman glows with confidence, drunk in love with Ansaroff.
-Has less to lose, to counter your point. She's still Champ after the fight regardless.
-Hits with more or equal power.
-Cyborg is old, battle worn, (almost all damage taken in the gym fighting dudes like the OG pioneer she is), UFC doesn't like her, Usada testing her up the ass, she can't just keep winning forever. It's WMMA i get it she's taken no damage but father time beats everyone, including Cyborg.
-Never said bet on this.. but this is going to be a close decision, if you bet, one of them is winning by decision, probably split.

You picked Jones by finish too right?

No balls. I told a guy he can have my AV for a month if Condit wins. I get nothing if I lose in an even money fight. No balls?

You edited what you wrote. Boo. Better integrity. Sit down.

You edited what you wrote. Boo. Better integrity. Sit down.
If i had no integrity I would have edited that portion out.

Instead I said EDIT: whatever, i still got paid. I concede all glory for my hedge EDIT, but don't quote me like I was blindly riding Cyborg it's ridiculous.

You picked Jones by finish too right?

No balls. I told a guy he can have my AV for a month if Condit wins. I get nothing if I lose in an even money fight. No balls?
No. My excellence is that I will assert fights where underdogs are grossly mis-assigned. This was one of those cases.

Amanda will finally get her due now I think. She stole the show, and made a claim as the female GOAT last night..

No. My excellence is that I will assert fights where underdogs are grossly mis-assigned. This was one of those cases.
Then impart your wisdom on fight week so I could have gone even harder. Help your sherbros out. You might not get likes, but people listen.

Half-Respect. Meh, no respect. Yet.

Then impart your wisdom on fight week so I could have gone even harder. Help your sherbros out. You might not get likes, but people listen.

Half-Respect.
i Imparted my wisdom when the odds were far better BEFORE then. Your loss!

Back