Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

Cyborg’s been fighting cans her whole carear, Nunes is going to beat cyborg she has the juice. She’s going to get loose and she’s going to knock cyborg the fuck out. Or it’s going to go to cards and she wins by decision either way Amanda is the real deal, cyborg will be exposed Saturday.

Nostradamus up in here.

It's rare when a woman has devastatingly natural punching power. Nunes has it.

Glad to see my forecast was accurate for once. Cheers to other mates accurately calling for Nunes.

Impressive. Good call TS

Now can i have the lottery numbers for next week please ?

Anyone who's been following the sport for a while knows at the VERY LEAST, these are fantastic betting odds for Amanda. Mir vs Nog shit, cormier vs stipe shit. GET YOUR BETS ON FOLKS.
I told you.

Nunes is days away from becoming a can herself. All fighters the cyborg steamrolls turn into cans immediately after the haters hopes die.

lets be honest.

no one, not a single one of you, actually thinks Amanda wins more than 50% of the time. If you had to bet your house, every single one of you picking Amanda would pick Cyborg.

Amanda has a chance, but shes not the favorite for many reasons

yall just want to look cool if lightening strikes

You think Nunes will finish Cyborg?? Have you seen the bombs Cyborg ate by Baars who, by the way, is twice the size of Nunes??

You noobs always crack me up.

Reasons why Cyborg should win:

Bigger
More experienced
'Never' lost
Fighting at her weight
More active/higher pace and volume
Better cardio
Iron chin
No glaring weaknesses
More paths to victory
More to lose
Much improved patience and technical striking
Won't quit
Will be the aggressor/will take Amanda out of her game

In addition to reading into the 'won't fight Brazilians' thing, I think another mistake is to read into her being passive in the clinch. It's a neutral position for her where she is in no danger and I think she will just hang out and rest there for short periods. You don't really think that Lina Lansberg was physically incapacitating Cyborg in the clinch right? I do believe Cyborg can get taken down and that's where the fight could get interesting. Anyway, good luck.

Cyborg is gonna school Amanda period. She has more diverse, and better all around striking abs more power. People will use the 135 excuse when she loses, but she even said at the presser that 145 is her natural fighting weight. Holly holms has punching.. Don't know where people get cyborg has never faced a good puncher like Amanda cause that's crap. She has faced plenty of people w power and good striking. Who exactly has Amanda faced that's a striker like cyborg? I know she got koed by cat who is not on a level near cyborg. And the other girl that knocked her out that I can't even remember. Cyborg trained at chute boxe.. Full on sparring with lhw men. Im sure she has been hit by better more powerful strikers than amanda. Cyborg will finish her inside 3.

Nvm, Cyborg. Amanda can't match her intensity, volume, ferocity or will to win unless she's become a wrestler. Weigh-ins changed my mind. Amanda is mentally soft compared to Cyborg.

Edit: lol. Still got paid.

Nunez can’t even light up a dick let alone cyborg
None of you know or understand anything about mma. I am not going to let you chumps spew nonsense without being held accountable for it.

None of you know or understand anything about mma. I am not going to let you chumps spew nonsense without being held accountable for it.
congrats. lightening struck. so go ahead and show us your bet slip, since you were so supremely confident.

It was odd that Cyborg vs Holm fought super technical and against Nunes she went the 'just bleed' route.

congrats. lightening struck. so go ahead and show us your bet slip, since you were so supremely confident.
Go through my post history like a little rat going through my garbage. All you will find is gold. The last time i affirmed an underdog pick so strongly it was DC Stipe and we all know how that played out. Cry more.

Back