Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

Nunes is days away from becoming a can herself. All fighters the cyborg steamrolls turn into cans immediately after the haters hopes die.

lets be honest.

no one, not a single one of you, actually thinks Amanda wins more than 50% of the time. If you had to bet your house, every single one of you picking Amanda would pick Cyborg.

Amanda has a chance, but shes not the favorite for many reasons

yall just want to look cool if lightening strikes

Do your research dicktaste.

sigh. Men's MMA isn't on it's deathbed though. It's just going through a phase. It's like none of you have ever played or followed a sport in your life before MMA came along.

Sometimes I think MMA fans are all the kids who got picked last for kickball. smh.

It's Ok fatty, you don't need to get so defensive. I know you are the kind of guy who still want to think that MMA is so fun to watch and every UFC PPV is stacked! You probably also think that the Rizin NYE card is great!

One day you will grow up, don't worry.

I've been wanting to see this fight since the Ronda fight. I remember thinking damn Cyborg finally has a challenger.

Nunes doesn't look as boyant as she did a couple years ago. Style wise Nunes punches should beat Cyborgs but I think it is going to come down to if Nunes Jab can beat Cyborgs cardio.

Ok but you and everyone that liked TS Post better not cry if Cyborg wins and claim she just fights cans or Nunes was too small or whatever BS excuse you want to make up.
Don't worry, this is just a chick fight. Nobody cares that much.

I can see it, Cyborg isn't impressive as a fighter, but as a physical specimen. Nunes can knock her out.

Honestly, it comes down to a few other things I didn't think of before.

Cyborg has a granite chin and amazing cardio on top of her high pressure slugfest which means that Nunes will have to outbox her. If Nunes has been working a lot on her mobility as in her ability to fight moving in different directions and shuffle away and reset and use the jab to disrupt Cyborgs Rhythm and she has the cardio then she should win this with the right game plan. If she goes in moving foreward looking for a slugfest Cyborg will start infighting and then it is over for Nunes as she will start taking hard hits and have a really hard time to regain her pace.

I think Nunes will stop her.

Mainly because Nunes throws hard fast straight punches typically. Meanwhile Cyborg throws a lot of looping punches. Still Nunes may fight scared which can cost her going up against the bigger Cyborg. Either way this should be a fun fight.

You think Nunes will finish Cyborg?? Have you seen the bombs Cyborg ate by Baars who, by the way, is twice the size of Nunes??

You noobs always crack me up.

Cyborg is looking like Sheva, except with a bigger neck. I think the power will be too much for Nunes.

Núñez will look good until cyborg little by little outstrikes her and probably earns a decision or late stoppage. Cyborg has too many weapons she rarely gets to use simply because she can usually just sleepwalk to a decision or stoppage without trying so hard.

Skill wise I think they are about even but I think Cyborg's size advantage will make the difference in a back and forth decision outcome.

Baars wasn't wearing gloves on her feet you darwinian nightmare.
Man you are dumb. How many times have we seen people get KOd by people who shouldnt have KOd them? Your an edgy kid, run along back to fortnite lil guy.

The odds, Nunes asking for the fight, Cyborg ducking fight "against another Brazilian", i think Valentina is that good. If Holm won just 1 round or arguably won 1 round against Cyborg, I think Nunes can beat Cyborg. That's some of my limited data but who the hell knows? Cyborg has never lost. It's like 53/ 47 in favor of Nunes for me. Likes to counter and Cyborg leads so I don't see Nunes gassing. Cleaner striker, cleaner grappler, more power in her hands. No horrible weight cut. Yeah i like Nunes here. But only as large underdog...
The odds are good if you think Amanda is really going to win.

Cyborg has supported Nunes in the past as a UFC champion because she is Brazilian and has said she didn't want to fight another Brazilian. She changed her tune and said that if the UFC thought that it was the fight to make, she would take it. Now she has called Nunes a traitor to Brazil for not speaking out against her cheesy teammate Colby Covington's remarks degrading Brazilians and has sworn to teach her a 'lesson in respect'.

I think her loyalty to her countrymen and women is real and that she wouldn't have felt good about administering a beatdown to another Brazilian if she didn't have to. Now things have changed, the Nunes fight makes sense and I think she is using the Colby issue to drum up some antipathy against Amanda for motivation.

If you are counting on her initial reluctance to fight Amanda as a sign of fear and then betting money on the fight because of that, I think you are going to be disappointed. Of course Amanda could win the fight but I actually think it's less likely than the odds suggest. I think some of the money coming in on Nunes is based on a dislike of Cyborg and a desire to see her lose. Any good bettor will tell you that's not a winning strategy.

I don't know given how much bigger Cyborg is. She really looks huge when they stand next to each other. I hope Amanda wins though. She is certainly more skilled.

Finally. Someone actually saying the truth. Cyborg is super overrated and always looks like shit. Her ground game and wrestling game game is JV as fuck as well.
Yall better save this thread.

It's idiotic enough the first time. No need to re-read it later.

Back