Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

*First. (Like a week ago), and again today.
Well I agree with you, and some of have been saying it for awhile. But that really doesn't matter I suppose. I hope the prediction come to fruition

Both bully their smaller opponents. Amanda is the smaller one, finally and will get mauled. Cyborg is tougher than English is for Amanda's second language. In the end she fails any test with either.

Cyborg is going to send her back to ATT while she goes back to being a proud Brazilian in California with the belt...

Well I agree with you, and some of have been saying it for awhile. But that really doesn't matter I suppose. I hope the prediction come to fruition
The odds, Nunes asking for the fight, Cyborg ducking fight "against another Brazilian", i think Valentina is that good. If Holm won just 1 round or arguably won 1 round against Cyborg, I think Nunes can beat Cyborg. That's some of my limited data but who the hell knows? Cyborg has never lost. It's like 53/ 47 in favor of Nunes for me. Likes to counter and Cyborg leads so I don't see Nunes gassing. Cleaner striker, cleaner grappler, more power in her hands. No horrible weight cut. Yeah i like Nunes here. But only as large underdog...

Nunes will fight like hell and hold her own... for one round. If she doesn't get a stoppage in the 1st, she'll fold mentally and quit.

Nunes will gas before Cyborg does.

So it better be early.

The odds, Nunes asking for the fight, Cyborg ducking fight "against another Brazilian", i think Valentina is that good. If Holm won just 1 round or arguably won 1 round against Cyborg, I think Nunes can beat Cyborg. That's some of my limited data but who the hell knows? Cyborg has never lost. It's like 53/ 47 in favor of Nunes for me. Likes to counter and Cyborg leads so I don't see Nunes gassing. Cleaner striker, cleaner grappler, more power in her hands. No horrible weight cut. Yeah i like Nunes here. But only as large underdog...
Can't argue any of that.. This should be a good one and I'm really looking forward to see how it plays out. Nunes is the most dangerous opponent cyborg has faced and should pose alo t of problems.

Cris is bigger, stronger, more athletic..

There is a higher chance that aliens will visit Earth tomorrow than Nunes beating Cyborg.

Cyborg to Amanda on the way out of the presser today:

giphy.gif

Nunes is gonna need to land the most accurate flurry of punches ever in order to take cyborg out.

If Cyborg loses WMMA is dead.

WMMA has only had 3 relevant fighters in history, and that was Carano, Rousey and Cyborg. Hardcore loved JJ but casuals did not give a fuck about her.

Carano and Rousey got destroyed and retired. Cyborg is the only one left with that aura of an invincible machine, and if she loses on saturday then there will not be any reason left to watch WMMA. Because let''s face it, just like the UFC flyweight division and bantamweight division, WMMA really sucks.

If Cyborg loses WMMA is dead.

WMMA has only had 3 relevant fighters in history, and that was Carano, Rousey and Cyborg. Hardcore loved JJ but casuals did not give a fuck about her.

Carano and Rousey got destroyed and retired. Cyborg is the only one left with that aura of an invincible machine, and if she loses on saturday then there will not be any reason left to watch WMMA. Because let''s face it, just like the UFC flyweight division and bantamweight division, WMMA really sucks.
everything you've said is wrong. and it's clear you know nothing about women's mixed martial arts. you are acting like these three women are WMMA pioneers. they are not. in fact, there are women who fought before them that had significant followings. they just weren't pretty enough or the right weight class at the time. or in the case of several, they were retiring just as WMMA was taking it's next step.

If WMMA sucks, men's MMA - which is basically 99% point fighting - is on it's deathbed.

They will smoke some good kush after the fight for sure

<{monica}>

everything you've said is wrong. and it's clear you know nothing about women's mixed martial arts. you are acting like these three women are WMMA pioneers. they are not. in fact, there are women who fought before them that had significant followings. they just weren't pretty enough or the right weight class at the time. or in the case of several, they were retiring just as WMMA was taking it's next step.

If WMMA sucks, men's MMA - which is basically 99% point fighting - is on it's deathbed.

Significant followings? LOOOL, please tell me who are those women before Carano who had significant followings.

I agree that men's MMA is on the deathbed as well. Aside of Conor, Khabib and maybe 10 more fighters, there is no one interesting to watch.

Significant followings? LOOOL, please tell me who are those women before Carano who had significant followings.

I agree that men's MMA is on the deathbed as well. Aside of Conor, Khabib and maybe 10 more fighters, there is no one interesting to watch.
Do your research dicktaste.

sigh. Men's MMA isn't on it's deathbed though. It's just going through a phase. It's like none of you have ever played or followed a sport in your life before MMA came along.

Sometimes I think MMA fans are all the kids who got picked last for kickball. smh.

Ok but you and everyone that liked TS Post better not cry if Cyborg wins and claim she just fights cans or Nunes was too small or whatever BS excuse you want to make up.

Back