Amanda Nunes is going to light Cyborg Up

1Shot1Stroke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Cyborg’s been fighting cans her whole carear, Nunes is going to beat cyborg she has the juice. She’s going to get loose and she’s going to knock cyborg the fuck out. Or it’s going to go to cards and she wins by decision either way Amanda is the real deal, cyborg will be exposed Saturday.

Cyborg is a beast. Think about that for a minute

I agree and think Nunes will win convincingly.

Hopefully this is the last womens featherweight fight UFC ever has. Cyborg and Megan Anderson can go to Bellator.

Wouldn't that be something.

Cyborg’s been fighting cans her whole carear, Nunes is going to beat cyborg she has the juice. She’s going to get loose and she’s going to knock cyborg the fuck out. Or it’s going to go to cards and she wins by decision either way Amanda is the real deal, cyborg will be exposed Saturday.
giphy.gif

Do you people EVER learn.
If she happens to, great and I personally think she has a better shot than most people are giving her but why title this...
Why ?
This risk/reward scale will never tip fairly for you- if you're right, you'll get a few pat on the backs. If you lose, you'll get burned alive at the stake...... especially around here.

I think Nunes will stop her.

Mainly because Nunes throws hard fast straight punches typically. Meanwhile Cyborg throws a lot of looping punches. Still Nunes may fight scared which can cost her going up against the bigger Cyborg. Either way this should be a fun fight.

Lol Amanda will be considered a can as well after Cyborg is done with her.

I don't see it.

But it's wmma, so who fucking cares anyway?

Styles make fights. I think Nunes takes this too. Nunes can actually punch, and I don't think Cyborg has ever fought another girl that can punch like that. As someone else already said, and as I've said a thousand times, Nunes throws straight punches and Cyborg throws loopy punches. Nunes' punches will get there before Cyborg's will.

Finally. Someone actually saying the truth. Cyborg is super overrated and always looks like shit. Her ground game and wrestling game game is JV as fuck as well.
Yall better save this thread.

Styles make fights. I think Nunes takes this too. Nunes can actually punch, and I don't think Cyborg has ever fought another girl that can punch like that. As someone else already said, and as I've said a thousand times, Nunes throws straight punches and Cyborg throws loopy punches. Nunes' punches will get there before Cyborg's will.
I think Cyborg eats any and every one of her shots and will keep moving forward.

Do you people EVER learn.
If she happens to, great and I personally think she has a better shot than most people are giving her but why title this...
Why ?
This risk/reward scale will never tip fairly for you- if you're right, you'll get a few pat on the backs. If you lose, you'll get burned alive at the stake...... especially around here.
People stealing my predictions again. I said Nunes was going to win what an hour ago? This shit happens all the time. I don't blame you for accepting truth. Nunes is going to beat Cyborg.
Anyone who's been following the sport for a while knows at the VERY LEAST, these are fantastic betting odds for Amanda. Mir vs Nog shit, cormier vs stipe shit. GET YOUR BETS ON FOLKS.

I think Amanda can hit Cyborg but Cyborg will definitely hit Amanda and she will hit her harder and more often. Cyborg won't get stopped by punches. Cyborg by decision or late stoppage.

Nunes is Cyborg at 135.

Cyborg is bigger, probably hits a hell of a lot harder, and probably has a much better chin.

I would love for Nunes to win but I can't imagine it happening.

That doesn't speak poorly of Nunes.

People stealing my predictions again. I said Nunes was going to win what an hour ago? This shit happens all the time. I don't blame you for accepting truth. Nunes is going to beat Cyborg. Agreed. Or give her absolute hell, doubly agreed.
You're the only one who's allowed to pick nunes

Back