Amanda Nunes: "I have no problem fighting Miesha Tate. The real contender"

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
amanda-nunes-twit.jpg

Yeah but it sucks for Tate. If she loses there goes the title fight she should have had. It almost seems as if the UFC is doing everything they possibly can to get Tate to lose so there isn't a third fight. Next up they just might but Miesha up against Cain. :)

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if this really is the UFC strategy: To play up a Miesha vs
Nunes fight with the fans and force Tate to do it.

lol Nunes earning herself some new fans.

Yeah but it sucks for Tate. If she loses there goes the title fight she should have had. It almost seems as if the UFC is doing everything they possibly can to get Tate to lose so there isn't a third fight. Next up they just might but Miesha up against Cain. :)

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if this really is the UFC strategy: To play up a Miesha vs
Nunes fight with the fans and force Tate to do it.

lol Tate fans may be retarded. Absolutely no one wants to watch a third Tate vs Rousey fight.

She shouldn't of received anything. No one should get a third fight with an opponent they've already lost two twice. Unless one of those fights were controversial. Tate doesn't even belong in the ring with Rousey.

It's hilarious to hear people act like it's a tragedy that were not getting a fight no one wants to see.

The best part is Tate is a boring fighter and obnoxious. Her only solid quality is her looks. You're lame if you like a fighter just cause she's kind of hot.

Tate's gonna win, but it will be a good fight. I don't think many have seen her lately, she's looking stronger than ever.

lol

I just checked her record out, lost to davis and zigano, who both got crushed in 10 seconds by ronda.

just make the only real fight you can make in wmma, ronda vs cyborg

lol

I just checked her record out, lost to davis and zigano, who both got crushed in 10 seconds by ronda.

which is never happening

lol Tate fans may be retarded. Absolutely no one wants to watch a third Tate vs Rousey fight.

Well you're dead wrong. I for one want to see the fight and I'm most definitely not a Tate fan. I want to see Tate getting owned and sinking into depression afterwards, possibly breaking up with Bryan and retiring from MMA. I also want to see Tate KTFO Ronda and Ronda going on a tour de force afterwards, possibly binge drinking and a public meltdown captured by TMZ. Whatever happens there's guaranteed drama with that fight. Not so much a fight with Holly Holm.

lol

Records don't mean shit. Anderson lost to Takase. Rampage lost twice to Wandelei in a brutal fashion. Styles are what make fights, and fighters do improve over time.

Cain > JDS > Werdum > Cain

See what I mean? MMA math doesn't work.

Last edited:
She better work on her cardio. Nunes is such a beast and could possibly finish tate

Well you're dead wrong. I for one want to see the fight and I'm most definitely not a Tate fan. I want to see Tate getting owned and sinking into depression afterwards. I also want to see Tate KTFO Ronda and Ronda going on a tour of self-destruction afterwards. Whatever happens there's guaranteed drama with the fight. Not so much a fight with Holly Holm.

Tate has absolutely no power. She has literally no chance of ever koing Ronda.

Basically you want to watch that fight cause you're a women? I mean seriously you want to see the drama?

Do you watch TMZ as well?

If I was Nunes, I wouldn't want anything to do with Tate

Well you're dead wrong. I for one want to see the fight and I'm most definitely not a Tate fan. I want to see Tate getting owned and sinking into depression afterwards, possibly breaking up with Bryan and retiring from MMA. I also want to see Tate KTFO Ronda and Ronda going on a tour de force afterwards, possibly binge drinking and a public meltdown captured by TMZ. Whatever happens there's guaranteed drama with that fight. Not so much a fight with Holly Holm.

You sound like a spiteful curmudgeon.

She shouldn't of received anything. No one should get a third fight with an opponent they've already lost two twice. Unless one of those fights were controversial. Tate doesn't even belong in the ring with Rousey.

It's hilarious to hear people act like it's a tragedy that were not getting a fight no one wants to see.

The best part is Tate is a boring fighter and obnoxious. Her only solid quality is her looks. You're lame if you like a fighter just cause she's kind of hot.
Tate has won 4 in a row, including 2 Top 5-ers. She has earned that shot, even if the result is a forgone conclusion.

Records don't mean shit. Anderson lost to Takase. Rampage lost twice to Wandelei in a brutal fashion. Styles are what make fights, and fighters do improve over time.

Cain > JDS > Werdum > Cain

See what I mean? MMA math doesn't work.

I agree, but wmma isn't mma to begin with, it's entertainment, the competition between the champion and the rest of the division is like a 16 year old boy vs 8 year old boy

I agree, but wmma isn't mma to begin with, it's entertainment, the competition between the champion and the rest of the division is like a 16 year old boy vs 8 year old boy

lol what? just because that weight class is bad doesn't mean wmma isn't "mma".
'

Tate has won 4 in a row, including 2 Top 5-ers. She has earned that shot, even if the result is a forgone conclusion.

No one wants to see that fight again. Seriously the fact people are arguing this is retarded.

If you get dominated twice by someone you are not in the discussion to fight them again.

It's hilarious cause everyone was literally bitching that Tate was getting another title shot and then when she doesn't they bitch about that.

Surprisingly, or not, it's the same 20 posters who bitch about every single thing the Ufc does.

Since the Ufc's ratings have been so solid now they are bitching about Dana and matchmaking. When MM vs Dodson, and Condit vs Lawler do mediocre ppv numbers they'll say the Ufc is dying even though Dodson and Condit are long time challengers who deserve title shots.

When Connor vs Aldo and Ronda vs Holm do huge ppv numbers they'll bitch about it being a freakshow.

Back