News Amanda Nunes and her family recent CO-VID test come back negative.

If shes negative they should put the co main back on next week

I don't know what they mean about it being "pretty bad". Maybe she was suffering severe symptoms from it. If that's true, than I doubt she'll be fighting anytime soon.

Unfortunately Covid is here to stay, in the long run vaccines will improve their efficacy, treatments will get better, less people will get violently ill or die, we will understand the virus even more and develop natural immunity to certain strains, but I doubt it will ever get 100% eradicated.

Yeah no chance. This is the new yearly flu shot.

I don't know what they mean about it being "pretty bad". Maybe she was suffering severe symptoms from it. If that's true, than I doubt she'll be fighting anytime soon.

If they aren't in the hospital then pretty bad doesn't mean much. Although it does make you feel like absolute dog shit. I imagine it could effect her ability to train for weeks, maybe even a couple months.

Those Brazilians gave there kid one of those trendy us president names

I lost my mother to it. People who think its a joke has no idea what it can do to you. Hearing her struggling to breath the last time I talked to her was tough and I will never get it out of my head.
Sucks to hear. I lost my Dad. We were not even allowed in the hospital at all and I didn’t want to say goodbye to my Dad over FaceTime. Shit still fucks me up.

Having Covid doesnt mean u gonna suffer rest of your career- I had it. It sucked for 5 days but it wasnt that bad. Yes some people have it bad, but that depends on your health and how you take care of yourself. If you see it as fake or a joke you obviously will get hit hard because you arent prepared for it. its like any other illness just take precautions and take meds/eat/drink liquids. you will be fine.
Thank you doctor

Having Covid doesnt mean u gonna suffer rest of your career- I had it. It sucked for 5 days but it wasnt that bad. Yes some people have it bad, but that depends on your health and how you take care of yourself. If you see it as fake or a joke you obviously will get hit hard because you arent prepared for it. its like any other illness just take precautions and take meds/eat/drink liquids. you will be fine.

Except it is devastating to some athletes at the highest level where every advantage matters, especially someone like Nunes that has shown less than stellar cardio on multiple occasions

I mean, my uncle who's a neurosurgeon got it in May of last year and still doesn't have full lung capacity back yet.

We really still have no understanding of who/what/why yet

hopefully she'll be back soon and able to perform at highest level.

That’s scary their baby got it. I know they keep saying this is more a problem for elderly and fatties, but sickness even just colds are horrifying in infants as they get fevers and chills so easy snd can’t tell you if they’re ok or if they’re dying
My 1 year old had it. She was down for a little over 2 weeks. Only stopped me for 3 days. I wish I could have took all of that for her.

Last edited:

Thank you Sherdoc

I mean, my uncle who's a neurosurgeon got it in May of last year and still doesn't have full lung capacity back yet.

We really still have no understanding of who/what/why yet

hopefully she'll be back soon and able to perform at highest level.

I wish the best of luck to Khamzat and hope he's made a full recovery. I don't want COVID to be what ruins his career.

My 1 year old had it. She was down for a little over 2 weeks. Only stopped me for 3 days. I wish I could have took all of that for her.

Glad to hear you're both okay Sherbro!

Glad to hear you're both okay Sherbro!
Thanks for that man. I'm married with 3 kids. The only one that never got it was my 15 year old. She stayed in her room mostly. When she did come out, mask on and lysol spray in hand.

Back