Media Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg Get into Heated Argument at UFC 232 Media Conference Call

why does UFC stil do these conference calls they are terrible, there is better technology in 2018 that does not have shitty reception.

I always remember the nick vs gsp one. It was the only one I remember being sort of entertaining, and it was still just some exchanges here and there between all the long awkward pauses, and sound cutting out.

The whole "Cyborg is evil because she is bigger and not fighting people her own size", is a bit peculiar, just from the fact that the chicks her size mostly suck. The better challenging options are girls moving up. If they made her fight an Megan Anderson type, after Anderson got wrestlefucked by Holm of all people the complaint would be that "she should man up now go down to 135" or she sucks etc etc.

The whole size thing while technically true, is pointless. When Colin was dying and going down to 145 to go and be the bigger guy against a bunch of manlets down there, that shit wasn't even being mentioned. It happens all the time and has always happened. A lot of dudes just have to stop taking their cues from what ever bs angle Dana White has been selling to them for years.

The whole "Cyborg is evil because she is bigger and not fighting people her own size", is a bit peculiar, just from the fact that the chicks her size mostly suck. The better challenging options are girls moving up. If they made her fight an Megan Anderson type, after Anderson got wrestlefucked by Holm of all people the complaint would be that "she should man up now go down to 135" or she sucks etc etc.

The whole size thing while technically true, is pointless. When Colin was dying and going down to 145 to go and be the bigger guy against a bunch of manlets down there, that shit wasn't even being mentioned. It happens all the time and has always happened. A lot of dudes just have to stop taking their cues from what ever bs angle Dana White has been selling to them for years.
You just compared male lw and fw divisions, to wbw and Cyborg's "division" lol.

I always remember the nick vs gsp one. It was the only one I remember being sort of entertaining, and it was still just some exchanges here and there between all the long awkward pauses, and sound cutting out.

Was that the one where GSP was like, "ehh listen you ignorant fool..." hahah that was a good one. It also then led to the presser where Diaz dropped his now infamous "wolf tickets," line.

This one in the OP is kind of okay. The funny thing is Amanda just sort of emphatically takes the wind out of Cyborg's argument by, in part, complimenting Cyborg. You're a very strong fighter- do you think I would take a fight against someone like you unless I had time to prepare and was 100 percent...

You can't really say anything to dispute that lol. "Oh you think I'm a strong fighter and wanted extra time for preparation to step up in weight and face the most dangerous WMMA fighter out there...that makes sense."

Before Amanda called her out Cyborg wanted to fight Pam Sorenson after her fight with Holm
People were claiming that since the fight was taking place in December: Cyborg is ducking Amanda! Cyborg knows she will get her ass kicked

Now that it's a fact that Amanda is the only reason the fight is happening in December and not sooner the whining has shifted to": That awful bully Cyborg didn't want to let poor Amanda get enough time to put on muscle!

If Cyborg beats Nunes the whining will become: If only poor Amanda had 18 months she would have kicked Cyborg's ass!!!!!! Cyborg outweighed poor Amanda by 200lbs and that's the only reason she won!!!

What's your personal excuse going to be if Cyborg beats Amanda?

That's a stupid question that shows you haven't read anything I said.

Cyborg wants to fight nobody 145ers or fights 135ers coming up. That's her fate.

If we catered to a SHW, who beat all HWs and small HWs... would he be GOAT? Nope.

Cristiano Justino KNOCKS Nunes out stiff & cold

That's a stupid question that shows you haven't read anything I said.

Cyborg wants to fight nobody 145ers or fights 135ers coming up. That's her fate.

If we catered to a SHW, who beat all HWs and small HWs... would he be GOAT? Nope.

He is a die-hard Cyborg apologist. She could rape a fetal kitten on live TV and he would find a way to blame the cat. Best advice is to put him on ignore.

He is a die-hard Cyborg apologist. She could rape a fetal kitten on live TV and he would find a way to blame the cat. Best advice is to put him on ignore.

200w.gif

Didn’t Cyborg need 6 months or so to cut weight for her first few fights in the ufc?
She’s a real star picking on fighters her size...

Dude..stop with the size bullshit. Its the fight game, period. The only person scared of shit like that would be you.
Also..where the fuck else is Cyborg going to go?
All the other chicks are too scared to fight her.

Who else is cyborg going to fight?
I can see, tho, if Cyborg beats Amanda ass, youre going to load up with the excuses...

Dude..stop with the size bullshit. Its the fight game, period. The only person scared of shit like that would be you.
Also..where the fuck else is Cyborg going to go?
All the other chicks are too scared to fight her.
Seriously? It’s a business with weight classes for a reason. The comment was directed at Cyborg bitching about Nunes wanting time to prepare.
Do you not agree Cyborg will be her toughest fight?
Rush into it because Cyborg has no other options and wants every advantage possible. Genius.

Seriously? It’s a business with weight classes for a reason. The comment was directed at Cyborg bitching about Nunes wanting time to prepare.
Rush into it because Cyborg has no other options and wants every advantage possible. Genius.

So..how long does cyborg have to wait then?
I get prep time...but dayum...

Difficult to understand either of these two over the phone. It sounds like a Skype conversation between Stallone and Schwarzenegger.

Isn't Spanish their first language? Why have a conversation in English unless it was planned to help promote the fight?

Difficult to understand either of these two over the phone. It sounds like a Skype conversation between Stallone and Schwarzenegger.

Isn't Spanish their first language? Why have a conversation in English unless it was planned to help promote the fight?

Portuguese.

Nunes the 135lb champ could have stayed the 135lb and we wouldn't be having this discussion but AMANDA DECIDED TO CALL OUT CYBORG who was busy minding her own business trying to get a fight with Pam Sorenson or Megan Anderson at 145.

So..how long does cyborg have to wait then?
I get prep time...but dayum...
Looks like a foot injury was the delay back in the summer. I’m going to guess that you think the injury was faked and Nunes was attempting to duck. Funny how Cyborg didn’t want the fight at first and demanded the ufc fill the 145lb roster for her to pick opponents from.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mma...-too-injured-fight-cris-cyborg-until-december

Skimmed thru a few different links and got more or less the same story.

Looks like a foot injury was the delay back in the summer. I’m going to guess that you think the injury was faked and Nunes was attempting to duck. Funny how Cyborg didn’t want the fight at first and demanded the ufc fill the 145lb roster for her to pick opponents from.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mma...-too-injured-fight-cris-cyborg-until-december

Nope Cyborg didn't want the fight at first she was looking towards trying to fight Sorenson or Anderson and has some strange hangup about fighting other Brazilian fighters. This fight could have happened back in Strikeforce but Amanda decided to drop to 135, fight and get TKO'ed by Alexis Davis instead of fighting Cyborg for the title at 145.

Dickcheese...i didnt mention ANYTHING about faking...well..anything.
Stop making shit up, dude..

Nope Cyborg didn't want the fight at first she was looking towards trying to fight Sorenson or Anderson and has some strange hangup about fighting other Brazilian fighters. This fight could have happened back in Strikeforce but Amanda decided to drop to 135, fight and get TKO'ed by Alexis Davis instead of fighting Cyborg for the title at 145.
So Cyborg wanted to fight her when she a green fighter? That’s even better.

Back