Media Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg Get into Heated Argument at UFC 232 Media Conference Call

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

UFC 232 Media Conference call took place today at 5:00pm ET.
Had the opportunity to ask the champions both some questions, but one of the questions lead an argument between the two Brazilians.

It seemed the problem began with how Cyborg felt disrespected by the fact that Nunes needed 9 months for the fight.
Check it out and let me know what you think.

Very very interesting.

I don’t need hype for that fight. One of the only wmma fight I look forward to.

One of the few legitimate women's MMA fights there is. I'm okay with the number one conference call bullshit.

Didn’t Cyborg need 6 months or so to cut weight for her first few fights in the ufc?
She’s a real star picking on fighters her size...

Didn’t Cyborg need 6 months or so to cut weight for her first few fights in the ufc?

I love how she tried to play it off

Cliff's, someone?

No fucking way I'm watching that shit. One of the main reasons being I don't wanna wait 20 mins for Nunes to get to the point.

I’m honestly looking forward to this Brazilian on Brazilian crime.

its really not the same if they don't speak their native language

She was cutting to 140 which is beneath her weight then.

She was cutting to 140 which is beneath her weight then.
Extended length of time to prep for a fight against smaller fighters yet bitches about Nunes needing time for her first fight at 145 against a known cheater and larger opponent.

Nunes is the only woman in MMA with the balls to even put Cyborg on blast especially knowing they will actually be fighting.

I got Cyborg in this but only I hope Nunes wins.

It's kind of strange listening to two Brazilians argue against each other in English but not in their native language.

I cant stand Amanda talking so im not listening to it.

Reminds me of Jackie Chan arguing with villains in Rush Hour movies in English so Chris Tucker's character can understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back