Am I the only ugly guy who gets satisfaction out of seeing fighters who coast on their looks lose?

Anyway bud looks like pics arent incoming so Ill give some advice. Nobody is objectively physically ugly. Probably the only thing that could be considered ugly itt is thinking that you are. Theres a lot of girls that youd consider attractive into Roy Nelsons. Be confident in yourself, not just your looks. Sidenote PVZ is not attractive imo.

Seriously? Not one chick that is hot would think Roy Nelson is hot. You sound like a dude that spends majority of his time masturbating

Im really good looking, but I do hate on people who look better than me.

TS you are an ugly loser. Get used to making 85 k a year and banging a walrus the rest of your life. Genetics suck and you clearly got the shitty hand
Saying appearance matters to a male's income is really stupid; but you have to at least realize $85,000 a year is well, well above average?

Am I the only ugly guy who gets personal satisfaction out of seeing fighters who coast on their looks, Sage and Paige, get exposed?

No. sherdog hates good looking guys.
As a bitter ugly man, you should find friends here.

Seriously? Not one chick that is hot would think Roy Nelson is hot. You sound like a dude that spends majority of his time masturbating

I only spend 49% of my time masturbating. Yes seriously. Im not sure exactly how many "hot" women are out there that consider Roy Nelsons "hot" but theyre out there for sure. Man you seem to have no idea of the level of crazy fetish shit thats out there. Im sure theres studies been done look them up and become a furry or some shit. Best wishes and again be confident and find your niche.

Yeah, resent them for being attractive just because you are not. :rolleyes:

if she didn't look as good as she does, she wouldnt be where she is at today. I like here but that is the truth. its not a reason to hate. every fighter has some kind of advantage
That may be true but the only ones responsible for this are the UFC and the viewers, not her.

JUST BLEED GOD appreciates the destruction of beautiful things.

Everytime someone gets hyped based on their looks I immediately start rooting against them. For me, the only base for hype is what the person accomplished. Potential is rated, but as a secondary criterion. Looks don't matter to me at all, moreover I'm likely to root for an average Joe rather than a superathlete.

No it isnt their fault they look good so whats your problem huh u ugly?

Neither Sage or Paige coasted. They got more opportunities because of their looks, but they always come to fight. Theyve had losses before and still have come back to compete again. Theyre green, but they're fighters

And with Sage, it's not even really that he's that much more handsome than the rest of the guys. He just has a pretty perfect body that he works at building. He wasn't born buff. If Gall had his body and was doing backflips and had some of the "cool looking " finishes that Sage has had then he could get hyped as well

Am I the only ugly guy who gets personal satisfaction out of seeing fighters who coast on their looks, Sage and Paige, get exposed?
Wouldn't know because Im good looking. Don't let you ugliness turn into hate.

I think Ronda would be with you. She seems jealous of hot girls like PVZ.

hot girls
pvz?

latest

In women's mma I usually go for the less attractive fighter..

Ugly people are underdogs in life, so I can't help but going for them.

I would of thought Waterson and Gall were both better looking than Northcutt and PVZ. Personally I always root against Northcutt because of his weird controlling dad. PVZ annoys me because of her 'high energy' immature personality, the dancing at the weigh in for example.

Back