Am I the only person that doesnt recognize any names on tonights card?

At least this card is free. We just had the worst PPV in UFC history last week.

My fuckin point. god dammit people here are so content with these half assed cards

Cry a fucking river.

Every card can't be stacked with well known names top-to-bottom when we're getting them every 1-2 weeks, remember how infrequent events used to be?! Watch the fucking fights and learn that the big names were once no-names.

Fuck

Cry a fucking river.

Every card can't be stacked with well known names top-to-bottom when we're getting them every 1-2 weeks, remember how infrequent events used to be?! Watch the fucking fights and learn that the big names were once no-names.

Fuck

Exactly

it's weird that you don't even know the guy who fought for the LHW belt

I think it's a great card for a fight night card.

What the hell happened to UFC?

How is it the UFC's fault you don't know the #4 and #6 LHWs?

Or the #5 and #12 LWs?

or the #4 wBW, #7 wBW, and #15 MW?

You must have started following UFC when CM Punk signed?

Yeah every event should the who's who of 2006. Now STFU and watch some fights grandpa. You might learn something.

Most likely this will be one of the better cards of the year

Its often that the unkowns and nobodies turn out to bring the heat on fight night, cause for them its huge, and they have the fire to be known, and a big statement, like them really going for it 110% is what it takes to break through that plateu

The big name fighters all eventually turn into strategic point fighters of some form or another. Theres simply too much at stake for them to actually get into a real fight, where both men are genuinly going for it, with the worst intentions and throwing caution to the wind a bit.

And as such the big name cards will often deliver subpar entertainment value

there are ofcourse many exceptions to this "rule" though

I can see Gates vs Ortiz being better than the main event tonight

I didn't even know there were fights tonight.

If you dont know who glover is you cant have been following mma for a long time

This is one of those ones where I know one of the guys in almost every fight but only know both fighters for a few.

I have a 5yo account who the fuq r u?

I recognize 11 names.

If you lined them all up, I could match 7 faces to their names.

If you threw in some decoys of similar size, build, hair and eye colour, and skin tone, I'm down to 4 fighters that I would be able to pick out of the crown with some confidence.

Back