Am I the only person that does this?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only person that starts movies on Blu Ray DVD by going to chapter select and selecting the first chapter instead of hitting Play Movie? In my experience you usually skip a few of the dumb FBI warnings and the movie starts a little faster when you do it this way.

Fuck no I dont do that. Then you might see a screenshot of chapter 2 or 3. I like to go in Fresh

This is nearly as good as the life-hack videos that tell us we're eating bananas from the wrong end.

I havent bought a disk in 15 years.

giphy.webp

I had enough time to buy like 5 or 6 blue rays before they were obsolete. Probably the quickest “hot new thing” to “you still buy that stuff?” In history.

I had enough time to buy like 5 or 6 blue rays before they were obsolete. Probably the quickest “hot new thing” to “you still buy that stuff?” In history.

You had to buy Blurays though. They stayed around.

Yeah i wont feel the need to upgrade my blu rays

1080p isnt the highest def but its fine for my archive

DVDs on the other hand just look too blurry on big TVs.. they had to be upgraded

I know they’re still around and as far as physical copy of something goes, there was never an upgrade..I’m talking about the streaming and saving movies digitally or on DVR supplanted it. I haven’t had to buy or rent any physical copy of something for a few years now and there’s few movies in my vast collection that I actually have to take off the shelf and insert into a player to watch anymore.

I guess obselete is the wrong word in that sense, but i know soon after they became a thing, nobody was really buying any Blu-Rays anymore.

Yeah i wont feel the need to upgrade my blu rays

1080p isnt the highest def but its fine for my archive

DVDs on the other hand just look too blurry on big TVs.. they had to be upgraded

4k Blu-ray is the shit though.

Back