Am I the only one?

What makes all these people think Cyborg will win? Mostly dislike of RR. I'm just wondering which random bandwagon they'll jump on after Cyborg loses. Heck for a good year around here we heard Holly Holm was going to light up Ronda on the feet, then we didnt. We also heard an Olympic wrestler was going to destroy her at her own game, then we didnt. Now everyone in the division is a "cupcake" and she needs to fight in a different division with stellar opponents who have below .500 averages.

Haters gonna hate and all that.

What makes all these people think Cyborg will win? Mostly dislike of RR. I'm just wondering which random bandwagon they'll jump on after Cyborg loses. Heck for a good year around here we heard Holly Holm was going to light up Ronda on the feet, then we didnt. We also heard an Olympic wrestler was going to destroy her at her own game, then we didnt. Now everyone in the division is a "cupcake" and she needs to fight in a different division with stellar opponents who have below .500 averages.

Haters gonna hate and all that.

Why even bother at all then?Why doesn't Ronda just retire?Obviously she has no and will never have any legit competition ever.Whats the point?Lets just agree she cant be beat and go watch something more competitive and entertaining. Everyones just waisting their time.

You're not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And then the world will live as one.

john-lennon.jpg

i dont these "am i the only one" TS'ers ever read any threads.

Why even bother at all then?Why doesn't Ronda just retire?Obviously she has no and will never have any legit competition ever.Whats the point?Lets just agree she cant be beat and go watch something more competitive and entertaining. Everyones just waisting their time.

Its funny because I said nothing like this. She can be beat. Its just that, like Jones, Silva and other dominant champs of their time, the haters have to find someone that the champ is "ducking." Before Holm came to the UFC, that was who everyone was talking about. Before McMann fought Ronda, thats what everyone was saying about Olympic wrestling over Olympic judo. At least with McMann there was a realists possibility.

Find a realistic opponent and stop grasping for straws in different organizations and especially different weight classes. Cyborg is a conversation starter around here for sure, but the amount of people who have their dreams and happiness tied up in the idea that Ronda is ducking someone in a different org and weightclass is pointlessly sad. The idea that that sad fact makes Cyborg way more money than she would deserve in her organization makes it depressing.

Its funny because I said nothing like this. She can be beat. Its just that, like Jones, Silva and other dominant champs of their time, the haters have to find someone that the champ is "ducking." Before Holm came to the UFC, that was who everyone was talking about. Before McMann fought Ronda, thats what everyone was saying about Olympic wrestling over Olympic judo. At least with McMann there was a realists possibility.

Find a realistic opponent and stop grasping for straws in different organizations and especially different weight classes. Cyborg is a conversation starter around here for sure, but the amount of people who have their dreams and happiness tied up in the idea that Ronda is ducking someone in a different org and weightclass is pointlessly sad. The idea that that sad fact makes Cyborg way more money than she would deserve in her organization makes it depressing.

I think its more like people just want to see her tested. Theres so much pro Rousey hyperbole doin the rounds .If some people feel like she hasn't been tested enough or her current competition isn't up to scratch, they're naturally going to search for a more worthy competitor, that they think could give her a worthy test.Even if that means looking at other organisations.

Btw whats wrong with Cyborg making more money? No one should hate on someone for trying to make a living.

internet virgin complaining about acronyms ? wow haven't seen your kind for a while...

Wasn't complaining about acronyms in general, just this one because it looks stupid to me.
But I did sound cranky, I guess I was at the time haha.

I really can't get enough of the "Am I the only one?" threads.

No, you're not the only one. You're not that special, or intelligent.

it's not about that. It's about so many people being delusional and they are fans whoever has 1% chance of beating Ronda because they hate so much. Personally, i dont care.

Why the bold font? Are you foreign?

I really can't get enough of the "Am I the only one?" threads.

No, you're not the only one. You're not that special, or intelligent.

No man, you're wrong. This guy is the only one, we all think Cyborg is going to destroy Ronda.

Why do people make "am I the only one" threads?

Do you really think that you are so special that you are the only one with a particular opinion??? Lol

Back