Am I the only one?

FedorFanBoy

SLEEP EAT MMA REPEAT
Banned
Reaction score
Guys, i really use this forum quite often... But...

What makes people think that Cyborg can ez beat Ronda?

Ronda is also human horse eating bodybuilder. She dispatched ez all of her opponents.

Competition of Cyborg<Competition of Ronda

Cyborg 14/12<Ronda 12/12 finishes.

Am i only person that thinks Cyborg got almost nothing on her?
Cyborg "fans" are delusional...

For me Cyborg is not much better then Cat Zingano. And you know how that go.

Sorry but Ronda looks like a f***ing Rhino if we talk about brute stength ( she could probably throw me out of the ring )

ronda-strong.jpg

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

Ok so lets look at Cyborg.

Cyborg1.jpg

1403111641-cyborg.jpg

What makes you think that Cyborg is rly stronger than Ronda?

Even if she is stronger/bigger... So what?

Ok, lets say striking of Cyborg is better than Ronda. And i wouldnt argue about that cuz its possible.

In every other aspect of fighting Ronda has higher skills and she faced better opponents.

No one in WMMA can beat Ronda right now. She is just a pioneer in WMMA...

I think every fan of cristiane justino is just hater of Ronda that only wants to find anybody to win with Ronda. ( I dont even like Ronda... )

And why people think that Ronda is ducking or something? It doesnt make any sense.

Cyborg - caught juicing, dont want to cut weight to Ronda weight.

Champion dont chase opponents, opponents chase champion. Am I right? It's like Weidman should gain weight to fight with Teixiera or whatever.

Cyborg is invicta champion not a higher weight fighter in UFC.

"I think Vitaly Minakov is better fighter then Daniel Cormier, Daniel Cormier has to get weight and fight him" Same shit rly.

I don't even like WMMA, why i even write all of this bullshit.

(But I like JJ, she is real deal massacre machine ).

hi-res-b86557d625a104051c1a9cfcf323091d_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
your pics of ronda in the dress are fake slow boy

Remarks:
Why do you write easy(ez) like that? Just looks stupid and really(rly?) doesn't save you much time.

So you comparing a Ronda on fight day or mid camp pic versus a weigh in day Cyborg? Stupid agaiin.

Only thing you got right is JJ being a massacre machine.

Remarks:
Why do you write easy(ez) like that? Just looks stupid and really(rly?) doesn't save you much time.

So you comparing a Ronda on fight day or mid camp pic versus a weigh in day Cyborg? Stupid agaiin.

ok

I play dota too much if you ask about ez and rly. Sorry for that.

cristiane-cyborg-justino.jpg

Remarks:

internet virgin complaining about acronyms ? wow haven't seen your kind for a while...

Remarks:

Remarks:
Why wold u writ "agaiin" like daat.
Der r sturving child in hafrika :'(

I am not sure why you think Cyborg couldn't beat her?

Cyborg is a much better striker than Ronda. If she can avoid the clinch she can end Rondas night. Ronda's defense needs improvement.

I like how you post a photoshopped picture of Ronda after a workout, then comparing it to a dehydrated Cyborg to compare strength

Kudos to you

tl;dr, TS, but I agree Cyborg beating Rousey is just hype.

You posted picks of a dehydrated Cyborg after a weight cut and compared them to a fully hydrated Rousey. How is that a valid size comparison?

696355b5.jpg

rs_634x1024-150702142342-634.ronda-rousey-jimmy-kimmel.jw.7215.jpg

Remarks:

Disagree.

I think Cyborg would be humiliated.

Cyborg is a much better striker than Ronda. If she can avoid the clinch she can end Rondas night. Ronda's defense needs improvement.

I think you are seeing what you wanna see. She strikes like Wanderlei and would end up clinched and finished.

If Ronda wants to fight how she fought against Bethe, i could see her getting stopped by Cyborg.If Cyborg could hold her own against Jorina Baars. Who is light years ahead of Ronda in standup.

Ronda shouldn't try to stand with Cyborg, she needs to take Cyborg down and armbar her.
Hopefully Ronda isnt listening to her own hype and her coachs bs about being an elite boxer.

I think you are seeing what you wanna see. She strikes like Wanderlei and would end up clinched and finished.

I said she was much better not a technical striker. One could also do much worse than being compared to Wand as a striker.

I really can't get enough of the "Am I the only one?" threads.

No, you're not the only one. You're not that special, or intelligent.

Back