Am I the only one?

lms5397

White Belt
Reaction score
Am I the only person of Irish decent not drinking the Mcgregor Koolaid? I'm about as Irish as it get, clover leaf tattoo that says Irish Pride on it ect.. But Aldo is gonna rape this guy and I just can't find a way to look past that.

Am I the only person of Irish decent not drinking the Mcgregor Koolaid? I'm about as Irish as it get, clover leaf tattoo that says Irish Pride on it ect.. But Aldo is gonna rape this guy and I just can't find a way to look past that.

What about the way in which Aldo and McGregor matchup has led you to this conclusion?

Half Irish half Jamaican, Dont mind mcgregor himself that last stunt aside. His troll fans are fuckall annoying though.

Tattoos make people Irish.

tumblr_mmvbmgYk6L1sopirdo1_500.gif

What about the way in which Aldo and McGregor matchup has led you to this conclusion?

Also is much better on both his feet and the ground and McGregor is untested against elite competition. Should need to beat a top 5 guy at least to get a title shot.

Every white person in America seems to pay a creepy amount of attention to their Irish heritage.

So Conor will just be no match for Aldo, he should be a +1000 dog in your eyes eh TS?

Also is much better on both his feet and the ground and McGregor is untested against elite competition. Should need to beat a top 5 guy at least to get a title shot.

This drives me crazy. Mendes' best win was against Guida, Lamas' got his shot by beating Koch. Florian beat Nunez, Hominick beat Roop. Pretty much every fighter that has got a title fight in the division hasnt had to beat a top 5 guy. Just because you do not like Mcgregor does not mean you get to make up truths about his level of competition.

Every white person in America seems to pay a creepy amount of attention to their Irish heritage.

Is it creepy, or is a huge part of the history of the culture?

The population of Ireland is just over 6 million. Over 33 million Americans identify as Irish American.

DP was ranked #5 when Conor beat him. If you do not think that is worthy of a shot, it is quite clear that his current streak + the manner in which he has won = better than anyone else in the division right now. To argue otherwise is to engage in mental gymnastics.

McGregor seems to be the more fluid striker, has better movement, and - without question - has cleaner, faster, and more powerful hands relative to Aldo. Aldo, on paper, appears to be the better grappler, indeed, but to say that Aldo is "much better" on the feet seems off-base.

No one is more dangerous - from a number's perspective - than Conor right now. Even when you compare the early parts of their respective careers, Conor was/is more dangerous than Aldo.

LOL I am ACTUALLY IRISH, no not just a tattoo saying Irish pride or whatever you have. I have irish blood, full irish heritage and I'm not on the McGregor bandwagon. I think he's good, WAY overhyped at this point. Think his shot to the title was FAR too easy, and that Aldo will mop the floor with the kid.

I commend you. It just shows that any bias you would have doesn't cloud your judgement as an educated fan.

Although I think it's going to be a good fight. There is more pressure on Conor, at least I believe so. And if Jose Aldo wants to make a statement in the cage it ain't going to be pretty. This might not go to a decision

Back