Am i the only one who thinks that Travis will put a beating on Werdum in the rematch?

Theres the potential Travis wins via semi illegal elbow strikes/eye pokes or perhaps even a rare regular strike but decision wise I think Werdum is likely to outwork him.

Hasn't Travis switched camps now? If he does I think he wins.

Not with Edmond he won't. He couldn't win that fight trained with Jackson's. That being said, it's a 3 round fight. That might change things.

No way in hell Werdum makes a name for himself twice off Browne.

Browne TKO 1

2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323
/thread

I'm just curious to which werdum are we going to see. the miocic werdum or the title run werdum. HW is up and down so anything can happen with these two.

Only time Travis Browne has ever legitimately looked good in that cage was against Josh Barnett. But at heavyweight, all you need is one shot. I think Werdum has no business taking this rematch, because it's a no-win situation for him similar to how Luke Rockhold gave Michael Bisping a rematch.

Browne just isn't that good. Its heavyweight so there's a chance he could knock Werdum out, but otherwise he's getting soundly outstruck. No way he wins three rounds.

Yes you are the only one TS. Browne hasn't looked good in a long time and Werdum already totally dominated him in Browns only good phase in his career.

Only time Travis Browne has ever legitimately looked good in that cage was against Josh Barnett. But at heavyweight, all you need is one shot. I think Werdum has no business taking this rematch, because it's a no-win situation for him similar to how Luke Rockhold gave Michael Bisping a rematch.

Nah he's deep in his camp, obviously knows he can beat Browne in style and needs to gather some momentum. This fight will prove nothing, but it will still keep Werdum moving forward. It's Browne who you should question his decision making for taking this, he's about to go 2-4 in his last 6.

He's had a lot of practice with Ronda since she's been out. He just needs to adjust for Werdum's height.
Come to think of it, she's probably the ideal training partner to mimic Werdum at this time... sloppy striking with her hands out and face up, great subs and clinch work...

The Travis who was humiliated by Cain in his last fight?

That Travis ain't winning anything. Post-Ronda Travis is the easiest fight for anyone in the division.

Honest question.

Could Browne be higly over rated?

Agree he beat Overeem and Barnett.

But Ubereem was killing him before gassing out.
And Reem got a suspect chin. He can lose easily on a bad night.

Barnett win was because of illegal elbows to the back of the head.

I know I sound like I'm hating on the guy, but not really.
Always put fun fight tho.
I don't think Reem even gassed in that fight he just fought fucking stupid, he ate one front kick acted like your not shit, two kicks like common bitch... Third kick out

Back