Am I the only one who thinks Munoz will beat Mousasi

I don't see how the OP could be the only one since even he doesn't believe it.

If somehow, impossibly, you think Munoz can take Mousasi then, yes, you would be the only one.

Absolutely not. Munoz may not have great takedowns, but they are certainly good and his GnP is vicious. I have been hoping for this matchup for a while.

Munoz wins this and much crow will be served.

I hope this won't be a lay and pray fight atleast.

I certainly don't agree with your thesis based on the TDD Mousasi displayed against OSP, but Munoz is a really likeable guy so I will be sad if he gets utterly besmirched by Moose.

I think he will, but not by a blowout. Like 29-28 Munoz. I don't think Gegard has bad TDD, he just doesn't give a shit

im big mousasi fan and he's let me down so much in fights that maybe im just mentally preparing for that again but i have very little confidence in mousasi going into this fight, hoping im wrong

I give Munoz no chance at all to win this fight.
Not even a lucky puncher's chance.
Mousasi is on a different level skill-wise and Munoz, whom I actually like, will be exposed in a way that will be difficult to watch.

I think Munoz will win too. If King Mo can, so can Munoz.

King Mo is a far better MMA wrestler than Munoz. Say what you will about him overall as a fighter, but when he wants to put people on the mat he usually does.

Don't be surprised if Munoz himself gets taken down by Mousasi, Munoz has been taken down by far worse wrestlers

I'll account bet you that Mousasi wins. There can only be one Cigano on sherdog.

yes, you are.

sbwqxks.gif

i think munoz is gonna pull an upset here also

Lean towards Moosasi simply because of the hype that was only really slowed by injuries, but lately a lot of underdogs have been winning in dramatic manner, so i'm gonna gona with Munoz at the end of the day.

You're not the only one.
I think Munoz is gonna wrestle f*ck Mousasi like King Mo did. I like both fighters but I'm pulling for Munoz and I think he actually wins this fight by UD.

Munoz doesnt get a lot of cred around here, but he has solid wrasslin'. Moose has gotten lay and pray'd by King Mo, but that was a long time ago. I can believe Munoz has a decent chance though, but only with dat wrasslin, if he stands with Moose at all he probably gets KO'd.

I think Munoz could win. You can't count him out in this fight.

But I want Moose to win. It would be great to see him string some solid wins together.

Back