am I the only one who thinks Khabib/Conor won't happen?

more like the whole thing was staged

this was all planned the moment they booked artem on the same card as Khabib

I think Conor just meant to confront Khabib the same way Khabib did Artem. Come up to him with a crew of like 15 people, corner him and humiliate him. He was too late, Khabib didn't get off the bus and it escalated from there.

I remember tons of people on here, so so many. Said GSP would never fight again in the UFC. Would never happen. They would bet anything on it. Then he came back and destroyed what’s his face.

So if anyone says a fight will never happen, well, it probably will, if it makes money.

I remember tons of people on here, so so many. Said GSP would never fight again in the UFC. Would never happen. They would bet anything on it. Then he came back and destroyed what’s his face.

So if anyone says a fight will never happen, well, it probably will, if it makes money.
lol I think my pessimism will fade the closer we get to the fight. I think it is just a side effect of us losing so many great fights these past few years, I just assume it'll happen again with something I want to see so bad.

The only part that is truly bothering me here is the WME angle. Why they are putting so little into the biggest fight in history simply hasn't been explained in a rational manner by ANYONE.

Let's just say that individually, the chances of either one pulling out is approximately half the chance that either one pulls out.

You just jinxed it you fuck

<SelenaWow>

Self-bump to end this thread / self-destruct it

itshappening.gif

We're set boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back