Am I the only one who thinks cain isn't really all that good?

He is great but win or lose here he better start fighting more often. He has only 11 fights at 30 years old. I know injuries played a part but if he wants to go down as a legend he needs a lot more fights.. MMA greats retire with 25-30 plus fights..

So in other words, what you guys are trying to say is, Cain is possibly best fighter to exist, because you guys like him, and that's it? he has never proved he is the top HW on earth, and nobody can make an argument that he is, so you just say something irrelevant and claim he is still the best, with no supporting evidence? makes sense!

Seriously go f'ck off you damn troll.

The guy is top five in the world and the number one contender for a reason. He got to where he is at because he is one of the best. What the f'ck does he have to do?

Wtf is your issue? And no one is saying he is the best to exist. But he is one of the best HWs in the world today.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Werdum would beat him. He's a top 5 guy. Unfortunately there may be a large talent gap amongst the top 5 guys.

You god damn crackhead. Cain only has one loss out of 10 in which he defeated three top ten fighters.

He was the first to knock out Big Nog. Not even Fedor, Sylvia, prime Cro Cop nor Barnett could that.

He has incredible wrestling. Possibly the best in the HW division next to Cormier.

He destroyed Bigfoot. DESTROYED. Just like he destroyed Lesnar. Lesnar submitted Carwin, destroyed Mir, TKO Couture, but was schooled by Cain.

You problem is that you are trying to troll on here. You know your thread is stupid and will cause unnecessary arguments. You think by trying to think different with a "out of the box" assessment that you will look smart. But you are just making yourself to look like a troll.

cain has lost 1 out of 10, because he has only fought 1 top fighter out of 10.
ok he has good wrestling, I agree, but again, that doesn't make him number 1 HW, his wrestling couldn't take out JDS, he couldn't even last a minute, it was pathetic. it was JDS easiest fight to date.
he destroyed lesnar, but so did reem, with less effort, and he retired afterwords, he also has an 5-3 record.
he wouldn't have stopped nog in pride.
the problem is you can't justify why cain is supposedly the best HW fighter around, only that he is "ok" or "pretty good" and you get upset by the fact that you can't, and call me a troll, please graduate elementary school already, or watch atleast more than the 4 mma fights you have seen in your life.

He is great but win or lose here he better start fighting more often. He has only 11 fights at 30 years old. I know injuries played a part but if he wants to go down as a legend he needs a lot more fights.. MMA greats retire with 25-30 plus fights..

Yeah, with many of these fights being wins over cans. Pride is dead. You won;t get fighters having dozens of wins anymore like it used to be.

This is why I hardly post anymore. Because of stupid threads like these.

Seriously go f'ck off you damn troll.

The guy is top five in the world and the number one contender for a reason. He got to where he is at because he is one of the best. What the f'ck does he have to do?

Wtf is your issue? And no one is saying he is the best to exist. But he is one of the best HWs in the world today.

what you just said, Is what I've been saying, I agree with you 100%.
he is top 5, not number 1, I'm asking people why they say he is number 1. I never said he is a bad fighter, I said he isn't the number 1 HW in the world, and I'm asking why people say he is the number 1 HW in the world, I agree with you and say he is top 5, so I don't know why you are arguing for no reason?

This is terrible MMAth.

Using the Kongo fight is a terrible example (even though he won)- he has changed as a fighter, his striking is light years from what it was in the Kongo fight.

Then Cain fights JDS with a messed up ACL, that fight is hardly indicative of what Cain could have done, come on bro.

Who has better cardio than Cain at heavyweight? No one. Not even close.

Not to mention he had long layoff before the jds fight

looked good against bigfoot who destroyed Fedor. Might be a few who could beat him. I thought he was trash against Kongo, and a smarter Kongo would finish him, maybe even now. His chin is questionable.

Just what i was thinking....

DC only has a "few" fights and he tooled Barnett like a boy...and beat the ever loving shit outta Bigfoot who beat the ever loving shit outta one of the faces on MMA's Mount Fightmore lol....Cain is good dont fool yourself cause he beat the shit outta the same Bigfoot

Please go Christmas shopping at the mall, cause your threads suck

Hes great but i think Cormier is maybe better

He fought and defeated three top ten fighters. I am not reading after this stupidity. God damn troll.

he beat lesnar(who is pathetic) and big nog(far out of his prime) and bigfoot(which is his most impressive victory by far and I give him credit for it)
talk to me when he beats JDS and overeem, back to back.

Just what i was thinking....

DC only has a "few" fights and he tooled Barnett like a boy...and beat the ever loving shit outta Bigfoot who beat the ever loving shit outta one of the faces on MMA's Mount Fightmore lol....Cain is good dont fool yourself cause he beat the shit outta the same Bigfoot

Please go Christmas shopping at the mall, cause your threads suck

I never said cain isn't good, but he isn't the best, If you think so, there is probably a bathtub somewhere in your house you could drown yourself in.

He gets clipped by one of the best strikers in MMA but looks otherwise invincible his entire career, so he isn't "all that good".

I love my fellow MMA fans.

he beat lesnar(who is pathetic) and big nog(far out of his prime) and bigfoot(which is his most impressive victory by far and I give him credit for it)
talk to me when he beats JDS and overeem, back to back.

Who the hell has Overeem beaten?

He gets clipped by one of the best strikers in MMA but looks otherwise invincible his entire career, so he isn't "all that good".

I love my fellow MMA fans.

he's "decent"
to be the best, you gotta beat the best, and that's something cain v. just can't do my friend. maybe I'm wrong, maybe he is the champ and I forgot....hmmm.

Back