Am I the only one who thinks cain isn't really all that good?

Lesnar is not a terrible fighter. Cain and Overeem are just even better.

Also, Cain holds wins over Nog, Rothwell and Kongo as well. That's a better resume than almost any other HW has. So him being considered a top fighter is justified.

One other item for the record on strikes. Cain is second to Anderson Silva on Strike accuracy. Cheick Kongo is 4th and the only other heavyweight on this list.

Yeah but he isn't a great striker brah didn't you hear how wrestlers like Lesnar and Rothwell dominated Cain in those fights?? *sarcasm*

Lol. Some people don't know much about striking ITT.

Mods/Sherdog you should pay this guy to post threads. If you cared about good threads you would wasteland this thread or ban him.

Man I don't even see how one could question Cain's ability, it's plain crazy.

Bashing Lesnar like that is a goddamn blasphemy, but bashing Velasquez is just batshit crazy

Mir would get crushed by Velasquez. That's why Cain is ranked higher than Mir. "Lasting longer" against a common opponent doesn't mean shit.

Yes, you are the only one.

Hes a relentless animal and one of my all time favorite fighters. He has the ability to dominate people and make them look foolish (Morris, Lesnar, Stojnic..)But JDS is going to handle him with relative ease.
Certainly one of the premier heavyweights in the world, maybe champ again one day but while JDS has the belt, im hard pressed to believe hell take it from him

Yeah probably, considering you are mentally retarded.

When certain people here tries to separate themselves from common logic by trying to make intelligent assessments, they only end up sounding like idiots. You are one of those certain people.

Yeah probably, considering you are mentally retarded.

When certain people here tries to separate themselves from common logic by trying to make intelligent assessments, they only end up sounding like idiots. You are one of those certain people.

Yeah he fits right into that group.

"Hmmm cool I'ma be different and go against the grain and try to sound logical durr"=fail.

So in other words, what you guys are trying to say is, Cain is possibly best fighter to exist, because you guys like him, and that's it? he has never proved he is the top HW on earth, and nobody can make an argument that he is, so you just say something irrelevant and claim he is still the best, with no supporting evidence? makes sense!

Yeah he fits right into that group.

"Hmmm cool I'ma be different and go against the grain and try to sound logical durr"=fail.

my favorite fighter is duh best, cause um, like i likes him and stuff, dumb thread herp derp.

he's overrated, not saying he isnt good, but people thought he was untouchable because he beat lesnar! haha

my favorite fighter is duh best, cause um, like i likes him and stuff, dumb thread herp derp.

Wow you really are fucking stupid. Don't be mad because you got exposed ITT. Its gonna be ok kid, I promise.

I keep seeing people say he is good or whatever, but apparently nobody has any reasons he is good? his standup isn't good at all, but his wrestling and cardio are pretty great, but if he loses again to JDS it just proves he isn't top 3.

You god damn crackhead. Cain only has one loss out of 10 in which he defeated three top ten fighters.

He was the first to knock out Big Nog. Not even Fedor, Sylvia, prime Cro Cop nor Barnett could that.

He has incredible wrestling. Possibly the best in the HW division next to Cormier.

He destroyed Bigfoot. DESTROYED. Just like he destroyed Lesnar. Lesnar submitted Carwin, destroyed Mir, TKO Couture, but was schooled by Cain.

Your problem is that you are trying to troll on here. You know your thread is stupid and will cause unnecessary arguments.

So in other words, what you guys are trying to say is, Cain is possibly best fighter to exist, because you guys like him, and that's it? he has never proved he is the top HW on earth, and nobody can make an argument that he is, so you just say something irrelevant and claim he is still the best, with no supporting evidence? makes sense!

You conveniently didn't see my previous post with Cain's compustrike stats? What about the fact that his accuracy is only second to Anderson Silva?

Care to address these?

Back