Am I the only one who isn't COMPLETELY counting out Dillashaw?

I think TJ can use his footwork and striking to flustered barao a lot. He may be able to pull off the kind of performance that Gus tried against jones. I give tj just as good a chance as any of baraos other opponents.

Barao is rightly the favorite but to have him at -800 is a bit crazy. Dillashaw is legit and it's a fight. But the gameplan has to be just about perfect for Dillashaw to win.

Idk. I just think if anyone is going to beat Barao, it could be Dillashaw. He has all the tools

Faber had nothing for Barao and I think Faber is much better than Dillashaw

I'm a barao fan and I dislike dillashaw, but I'm not counting him out. He's got plenty of tools to finish this fight and be competitive. I'm still picking renan, but I am ready for the fight to finish in the first, go to decision, and everything in between.

Putting all my Vcash on Barao...Not happening...Ever...I know MMA is a sport where anything can happen but....Yeah

Dillashaw will get annihilated. He has a weak style that relies on pitter patter strikes combined with excessive movement. Barao will time Dillashaw's entries and hit him hard on the way in.

Dillashaw will get annihilated. He has a weak style that relies on pitter patter strikes combined with excessive movement. Barao will time Dillashaw's entries and hit him hard on the way in.

Hows that crow taste? Lol

Back