am i the only one who don't want edgar

to get the next title shot?

1-conor on 4 fight win streak

2-edgar just fought for title

It seems Edgar "just fought for the title".

When actually his title fight is prior to Conor's MMA career... AND he beat top 5 guys and not to mention, wrestlers.

Frankie should fight Conor then.

Problem solved.

a rematch involves two people, it doesnt just exist for one person.

Let us see...

Against BJ - Bj got the rematch, not him.
Against Gray - It was a tie. Gray got the rematch, because Frankie was the champ
Against Bendo Frankie got the rematch because everyone thought he won.
he got no rematches after that.

SO all in all, Frankie had to AWARD 2 rematches to other fighters, because people felt they deserved.

he got ONE for himself, after giving rematches to two other fighters.

He might be involved on all 3, but he had interest in only one of those and you know it.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to see Aldo vs McGregor.

When he deserves it yes. It would be an awesome fight i think but id honestly rather see Conner/frankie so we could see if Conner is legit. I mean Pettis lost too guida and it wasnt the end of the world. IDk why the ufc is so scared too test this guy.

he most likely cried because the first fight with gray was ruled a draw.

cried some more when bendo beat him and took his strap. cried when bendo defeated him the second time.

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

he was crying and trying to pitch for a rematch with aldo even though he got handily beat.

he shouldnt have even had all those chances. bj beat him the first time they fought. i do not know how he wasnt given the decision in that fight.

He wasn't crying when his bout with Maynard was ruled a draw. Disappointed? Perhaps but he wasn't avoiding Maynard. No crying against Ben after the first fight and did you ever see the 2nd fight? I assume you didn't since you are trying to explain something that doesn't even exist.

rematches are ok, but cmon now, 3 instant rematches in a row, and the way he goes about getting them, especially the ones with bendo and the one he was trying to get with aldo are just beyond absurdly comical. i am really happy he hasnt got a rematch with aldo yet. he should have a fight with either and/or both mcgregor and chad. let the man work for it, dont just give him these shots one after another.

if you ask me it shows fighters if you cry and make a scene and just behave like a little kid you will get what you want.

and then you get gus trying to act like edgar pitching for a rematch with jones that he deserved more then any of edgars, and gus is saying he wont fight anyone else until he gets a rematch with jones, and he gets shafted and called a prima donna. whats the go with that? why is this treatment just for edgar?

He obviously didn't ask for the rematch against BJ but took the fight regardless and made everyone shut up about the decision, the 2nd fight with Maynard was a draw, how could a rematch not happen? The fact that he accepted both those fights consecutively was why he was rewarded a rematch against Ben which Dana and others thought he won anyway. Stop being stupid.

Back