am i the only one who don't want edgar

Conor gets next shot at Aldo.

Edgar should fight Lamas for next title shot after Conor

I'd rather see Conor. He's more interesting. Seems more confident and has a really interesting approach to fighting. And he hasn't had a title shot already like Frankie did.

I have no interest in seeing him fight Aldo again. Aldo beat him and it wasn't close. Just get over it Edgar fans.

However, I'd love to see Pettis vs. Edgar. Even Dillishaw vs. Edgar if he could make the cut.

Edgar is my favorite fighter, but I don't know that he deserves it more. He beat Cub. Conor beat Dustin. The other fights aren't all that relevant. Olivera? Basically where Siver is now. Holloway? Not far from Olivera.

I don't know that one deserves it more than the other, but I do know that my biggest beef with the UFC is they have waaaaaay too many rematches. Not saying that rematches shouldn't happen when they have been earned, but I like new faces in the title fights. Edgar is sure to get the next title shot anyway. Both Conor and Frankie will fight for the belt this year, barring inury.

well sure id love to see that,

id also like to see Edgar vs Gil and Edgar vs Alverez

i dont care that there training partners.

3 top lightwieghts who could all make FW are in the top 5 respectively for close to 5-7years

and Edgar doesnt fight either of them.

Edgar vs Aoki pls also while your at it.

but another aldo fight is cool also

im just sick of seeing frankie edgar fight to the title, then cry about the outcome, then get another shot at the title in no time.

this cycle repeats over and over. its shit. stop it.

im just sick of seeing frankie edgar fight to the title, then cry about the outcome, then get another shot at the title in no time.

Yeah cause that happens all the time...

Edgar however is the only guy I can see beating Conor.

Mendes and Bermudez are good wrestlers but have glass chins, get stunned and finished. Edgar gets hurt but gets up immediately and starts diving for takedowns and is impossible to tire out or finish.

confused-jaguars-fan.gif

Yeah cause that happens all the time...

he most likely cried because the first fight with gray was ruled a draw.

cried some more when bendo beat him and took his strap. cried when bendo defeated him the second time.

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

he was crying and trying to pitch for a rematch with aldo even though he got handily beat.

he shouldnt have even had all those chances. bj beat him the first time they fought. i do not know how he wasnt given the decision in that fight.

he most likely cried because the first fight with gray was ruled a draw.

cried some more when bendo beat him and took his strap. cried when bendo defeated him the second time.

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

he was crying and trying to pitch for a rematch with aldo even though he got handily beat.

he shouldnt have even had all those chances. bj beat him the first time they fought. i do not know how he wasnt given the decision in that fight.

He got rematches because his boss thought he won those fights (dana even went on record saying he thought edgar won the first bendo fight let alone the second who pretty much everybody thought he won). You can also argue all you want about BJ beating him in the first fight but he obviously was going to get a rematch against BJ regardless of who won, he was the first guy at LW to challenge BJ in years, and he whooped BJ in the rematch so bitching about that first fight is a worthless argument.

He got rematches because his boss thought he won those fights (dana even went on record saying he thought edgar won the first bendo fight let alone the second who pretty much everybody thought he won). You can also argue all you want about BJ beating him in the first fight but he obviously was going to get a rematch against BJ regardless of who won, he was the first guy at LW to challenge BJ in years, and he whooped BJ in the rematch so bitching about that first fight is a worthless argument.

rematches are ok, but cmon now, 3 instant rematches in a row, and the way he goes about getting them, especially the ones with bendo and the one he was trying to get with aldo are just beyond absurdly comical. i am really happy he hasnt got a rematch with aldo yet. he should have a fight with either and/or both mcgregor and chad. let the man work for it, dont just give him these shots one after another.

if you ask me it shows fighters if you cry and make a scene and just behave like a little kid you will get what you want.

and then you get gus trying to act like edgar pitching for a rematch with jones that he deserved more then any of edgars, and gus is saying he wont fight anyone else until he gets a rematch with jones, and he gets shafted and called a prima donna. whats the go with that? why is this treatment just for edgar?

Last edited:
I'm as big an Edgar fan as you'll find on here, but I want to see the McGregor title shot first. Strike while the iron is hot, and that iron is hot right now. Edgar's not going anywhere and he's unlikely to lose, so he'll get to show if that famous Edgar-rematch-strength is enough to beat the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world soon enough.

rematches are ok, but cmon now, 3 instant rematches in a row, and the way he goes about getting them, especially the ones with bendo and the one he was trying to get with aldo are just beyond absurdly comical. i am really happy he hasnt got a rematch with aldo yet.

What are you talking about? In two of those he was the champ and the other guy was getting a rematch.

What are you talking about? In two of those he was the champ and the other guy was getting a rematch.

a rematch involves two people, it doesnt just exist for one person.

''Just fought for the title'' What......

Anyways...It wouldn't be an instant rematch or anything.

Back