am i the only one who don't want edgar

Cerdov

Orange Belt
Reaction score
to get the next title shot?

1-conor on 4 fight win streak

2-edgar just fought for title

2 years ago is just fought for the title?

English must not be your first language.

Yes, the amount of rematches in the ufc is too damn high.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to see Aldo vs McGregor.

Uncle Dana already said Conor gets the next shot with a win over Siver, so your point is moot.

Although Edgar is more deserving of the next shot.

Well if McGregor takes the belt, hopefully he'll defend it more frequently than Aldo so we could see the Frankie fight before the year is out.

if conor beats siver i'd like to see him get the ts. i'm sick of all the retarded rematches and unfortunately edgar has to suffer even though he does deserve a ts more than conor, i'm sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

If Conor wins, give him the shot. If he loses, who else is there besides Edgar?

I thought Aldo won the first fight pretty clearly, despite rooting for Edgar, but I'd like to see it again. But assuming Conor wins, I've got no issue with Frankie going and fighting again first.

Dominant win and finish over cub swanson > anything Conor has done

Edgar will try to win by points and create a possibility of an instant rematch due to a close decision like Gus or Hendricks.

Conor will go for the finish.

The question of who's more deserving is a difficult one and I could see arguments for either guy.

Without a doubt Swanson is better than anyone McGregor has fought but Edgar is only on a three fight streak as opposed to what would be five in the UFC for Conor and I think twelve overall. Also, Frankie already had his shot.

I say do McGregor vs. Aldo next and have Edgar vs. Lamas.

Because Frankie Edgar title fights are never fun.

Back