Am I the only one that isn't entertained by watching Gaethje fight?

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So violence is cool, but I only like watching it in the context of two elite fighters inflicting damage to each other in a somewhat technical way, a la Romero vs Whittaker 2 or Gus vs Jones.

I've heard people say that Gaethje is the most entertaining fighter ever and such, but I just don't see it. He has said in the past that he doesn't use his wrestling because 'fans hate it', and a guy that is destroying his own brain cells trying to please fans in an already violent sport comes across to me as someone who's trying too hard to be liked.

I've watched every Gaethje fight in the UFC, but the only time it's been entertaining is when he beat Johnson, because I don't like Johnson.

I've watched every Gaethje fight in the UFC, but the only time it's been entertaining is when he beat Johnson, because I don't like Johnson.

It's time for you to stop watching MMA.

0 / 10

n0HlqH1mRWuXyFSOTfFs_Weak%20Weightlift%20Spotter.gif

Last edited:
Yes, you are the only one.

Seriously!

He is one entertaining fighter. A beast, an animal, such an amazing fighter!

Fucking guy's out there fighting until he's dead, swangin', bangin' and throwing some rolling fucking thunder.

If you don't like him, you don't like combat. So go away.

Yeah he aint on my have to watch list either.

I agree with you, TS.

I hate fighters that "come to bang win or lose". Wtf.

His fights are good for a smoke break before WMMA tactical chess matches

TS may be onto something. He's only 1-2 in the UFC . Three more performances like that and he could be 1-5, and signing a big fat contract extension.

Ts is one of those "ban punches to the head" types

It's becoming a sad thing. If he doesn't start wrestling, change his style, fight less frequently, or even fight different opponents... I'm less interested.

And he's fighting Iaquinta next. Fuck

I mean yeah, probably.

Back