Am I the only one not feeling the same about Justin Gaethje

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now every time they announce his name against a killer I do the Anderson Silva face <6>

Its like people made me worry to much about his CTE and stuff.
I used to <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}> when they announced he had a fight.
Now I have a similar feeling to when they announce a Diego Sanchez fight.

Damn Sherbros ruined it for me.

Nah he is something special. A modern day gladiator. Poor guy isn't born in the right era. Thousand years ago he would be drinking his enemies blood out of their skulls.

I get what you're saying but don't share the sentiment, as I kind of expected it with his style and to be fair, he has lost to killers and hasn't been given easy "warm-up" fights.

He's Leben 2.0, and he's making a lot of money for his skill level and I think he mentioned somewhere that he doesn't plan on doing this for a long time given his style.

I thought he plans on becoming a social worker when he retires, but the way I see it he has 3-5 fights left in him before his chin gets shot.

He’s one of the most exciting fighters on earth right now. Guaranteed blood bath <JonesDXSuckIt>

Same here. Sherdog and Joe Rogan got me worrying about getting CTE everytime I go to a hairdresser...

Homer is a straight boss

69B646DA-62E7-42EB-946A-66DE77D16E46.jpeg

Nah, after he beat up Vic he became invincible. Get with the Sherdog program brah.

Now he can beat absolutely anybody because of one win.

Now every time they announce his name against a killer I do the Anderson Silva face <6>

Its like people made me worry to much about his CTE and stuff.
I used to <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}> when they announced he had a fight.
Now I have a similar feeling to when they announce a Diego Sanchez fight.

Damn Sherbros ruined it for me.
He's already get CTE now, bro. In 5 years, he won't be able to talk, and you're bearing witness to neurological destruction.

<21>

The dude is fighting a crazy style against a very high level of compeition, that is always exciting

I get the feeling with Diego, at this point it was a nice surprise to find out he won.

37544371_918132528387056_6871198090028588087_n.jpg

Justin has acknowledged the sacrifice and said he has 5 more wars left before he's done. Just enjoy them because he wouldn't want it any other way.

As much as Gaethje gets hit in the face I feel like people exaggerate damage on him for some reason. Like I'm not denying that he takes the damage but other fighters get punched a lot too. It's part of this sport. Those guys with thirty-fifty fights have taken a lot more damage than Gaethje, even if they don't take as much per fight. and sometimes he might take several shots in a fight, but they're over fast. I won't name names because I feel like it's weird to claim CTE on people but think about how many guys there are in the UFC who've had a lot of fights and some knockouts.

If the dude is serious about only fighting a handful more times I think he'll be no more worse off than the average pro at his level. If he kept fighting like this for several more years then yeah that would be a serious problem.

He is must see tv and his fights deliver every time. You crazy op

Maybe he’s a sacrifice to the JBG.

At least if they want another crazy fight they should give him Lando.

I love fighters like Justin and Eddie Alvarez.

Back