Am I the only one happy to see DC crush Hendo?

Lil Smokie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Watching DC utterly obliterate Hendo was the most satisfying thing I've seen since Big Foot smashed the Reem. I can't see how anyone can like Hendo since he abuses TRT. The guy went from a boring skinny welterweight wrestler to a knockout god. How did that happen?? Magic?? Oh about that time he started his TRT. It's no different from when baseball players start blasting home runs out of the park at the tail ends of their careers. Barry Bonds, Mark Mcgwer get shit for their steroid use in baseball. But for some reason when it happens in MMA, it's awesome. To make matters worse, Hendo is likely causing permanent damage to his opponents brains. We've seen legends like Wanderlei, Fedor, and Shogun get beat their brains smashed and are never the same again, but who cares?! Hendo is awesome! Hendo is American!

Wand, Shigun, and Fedor all very well could have used PED's in pride, no testing, so it is an even playing field.

Hendo showed he had power well before he ever went on TRT. He just learned how to use it better later in his career.

Watching DC utterly obliterate Hendo was the most satisfying thing I've seen since Big Foot smashed the Reem. I can't see how anyone can like Hendo since he abuses TRT. The guy went from a boring skinny welterweight wrestler to a knockout god. How did that happen?? Magic?? Oh about that time he started his TRT. It's no different from when baseball players start blasting home runs out of the park at the tail ends of their careers. Barry Bonds, Mark Mcgwer get shit for their steroid use in baseball. But for some reason when it happens in MMA, it's awesome. To make matters worse, Hendo is likely causing permanent damage to his opponents brains. We've seen legends like Wanderlei, Fedor, and Shogun get beat their brains smashed and are never the same again, but who cares?! Hendo is awesome! Hendo is American!

TRT gave him 1 punch knock out power?

644965.jpg

I really do not like Hendo myself. I was happy to see the fight last night. Its funny how people complain about DC cuz they beat their hero. DC did what he had to do last night. Its funny how a few fights after TRT has been banned that Hendo is struggling to make weight (199 in a 205 division).

Wait, that was DC in there? Looked like Hendo was fighting a bear

That's how it works. You take TRT and you're instantly transformed into a knockout god. No training required.

TRT was legal when he used it. Now it isn't and he doesn't use it. Deal with it and quit bitching.

Yeah guys didnt you see Chael and Mir start KO'ing people left and right?

I smell a bitter Fedor/Shogun fan

I am.
I hate Henderson for wasting us lots of potential good fights (Machida, Evans, Belfort, Cormier), and I hate the UFC for continuing to give him big fights.

yeah the TRT thing was a really weird time in MMA, basically a loophole that allowed cheating. Glad its over tho.

Of course I was happy to see DC crush Hendo. I don't give a shit about Hendo using TRT, but DC is one of the few interesting challengers for Jones, so I wanted him to have a good performance.

Nope..i thought it was great too..i respect henderson, but no matter how much you hate someone, you never try to injure them..
and when he smashed bisping, this place loved it as they hate bisping.
and it made me dislike hendo..it was a yank think i think..
oh and i lived there and have friends and family there..

'Twas a damn good event and watching DC smash people is always a good thing.

Kinda feel sad for people that skipped it because it wasn't good enough on paper or whatever.

Hendo showed he had power well before he ever went on TRT. He just learned how to use it better later in his career.

Suuuuuure....

He landed an H-Bomb on glass chinned ninja after getting owned and couldn't put him away.

Then he used TRT and Boom! He's a KO artist.

Power goes down with age, not up.

Everyone hates on Vitor like he wasn't knocking guys daft pre-trt but they give Henderson a big fat pass.

Well he might have handled past his prime non-trt Fedor a flash KO. But Black Fedor beat him into submission yesterday.

Back