Relationship Am I going to be single forever?

People think I'm posing this as a problem to be solved. I consider it an observation. Who knows how I'll feel later in life, but my conclusion is that being single is simply the logical progression of my life.

35, that's still quite young. Maybe you should open your perceptions of people and try not to think everyone out to get you kind of thing.

I don't think anyone is out to get me. I'm not that important.

Maybe you’re just gay now. Ever think of that?

Never felt the need to.

Im gettting that way, I’ve been “single “ for three years. Now. Only the last few months he my. Crazy ex stoppped makin my life insane

Each of my last few long term relationships the chicks ended up. Being crazier. Than the last one.

I don’t think I have it in me anymore to roll the dice for drama again.

might just. Be forever alone with the dog.

Dating can be a minefield. I had some crazy exes as well. Dogs are so much better. More and more I'm thinking I'd rather be in the jungle with a couple dogs and live off the land.

Mail Order Brides - 15000+ Women for Marriage Right Here (themailorderbride.com)

My wife's comment was "I bet you can get some good Ukrainian ones right now." If you find one who says stuff like that when she sees you looking up mail order bride websites to post on Sherdog, keep her.

I might add, the first one that popped up on there is a pharmacist at 18 years old. That DDougie Houser is probably worth keeping too.

I was seeing a Ukranian girl right around the time the war started. I think she needed an emotional pillar and kind of latched on to me.

People think I'm posing this as a problem to be solved. I consider it an observation. Who knows how I'll feel later in life, but my conclusion is that being single is simply the logical progression of my life.

Never felt the need to.

Dating can be a minefield. I had some crazy exes as well. Dogs are so much better. More and more I'm thinking I'd rather be in the jungle with a couple dogs and live off the land.

I was seeing a Ukranian girl right around the time the war started. I think she needed an emotional pillar and kind of latched on to me.

You posed it as a question. Of course most will interpret it as having a solution.

Maybe. But wanting a person and wanting a relationship are two different things. You can find a woman for conversation, companionship, and sex but not commit to a relationship. If you don't like the idea of nesting and going from a me to a we, that may be your best option. Casual dating could be the furthest you go to get the base level of physical affection without long-term commitment attached to it.

I'm kind of in your shoes, but for a different reason. I had a lot of tension and self-doubt in my younger years, but these days I don't really let things get to me as much. I'm more tolerant of others' flaws as I discover more of my own, and in doing so, it's made me realize that maybe a long-term relationship isn't ideal for me at the moment. Just keep yourself physically, mentally, and financially fit so you can pursue one should your desires change. As my old man used to say, "always be ready, even if you don't get to go."

I don't think it's conducive to the current western way of life. The proclivity of divorce and exiting with cash and prizes while using the kids as weapon is appalling.

Andrew Henderson puts together plans for exiting and starting new abroad for high net worth individuals. One of the more astounding aspects of his work was reading his experience dating abroad vs foreign. It's night and day different. More importantly, there's better cultures and places that actually support nuclear family. These cultures don't have Chris Farlry or John Candy on the cover of GQ nor the female equivalent.

Let's not get it twisted. Uprooting a plant is no joke never mind a human life. If your not ok with your dictator freezing bank accounts and arresting truckers, breaking supply chain or wrecking health care, looking elsewhere is a solution. Lower taxes isn't a bad Start nor is a culture that wants nuclear family.

There's people that are doing it dare I say "successfully" yet, the GOAT Tom Brady is about to get obliterated in divorce as is Cam G. It's the calling card of the modern woman. Wait till geriatric pregnancy and now it's time to nest.

Brady couldn't make it work despite goat status. Outlook on average or below average haven't got a shot in hell. Why anybody would play Russian roulette is beyond me. Modern women aren't waiting until marriage. No clue why anybody especially men would bother with it.

Your best hope is to get someone from a country where Confucianism still permeates.

However, it is okay to be single. Rich hobbies and interests can lead to a full life.

Im gettting that way, I’ve been “single “ for three years. Now. Only the last few months he my. Crazy ex stoppped makin my life insane

Each of my last few long term relationships the chicks ended up. Being crazier. Than the last one.

I don’t think I have it in me anymore to roll the dice for drama again.

might just. Be forever alone with the dog.

A buddy just announced he is having a child. His wife immediately went out to buy a new 60k car all financed. Of course, she doesn't have the money so, she wants him to cosign. <Moves>

He said FUCK NO! BUILD YOUR CREDIT. <Lmaoo>

It's not good. That whole girl boss, pander to women rubbish is solely based on female consumerism. Men would live in a tent if he could still get laid. <45>

As a bachelor, you need very little to get by. The trajectory of your life is completely different domesticated. Should you change your mind later, you can always settle down. I know a guy who had kids at sixty. Not joking. Your eggs aren't going bad. Your not on a biological clock.

Lifetime bachelor is a riot. Cast a big net. Enjoy yourself. Use swipe apps but shoot your shot irl. Put that freedom to use. Just know we are all going 6 feet under sooner or later. Ideally, it is best to navigate through this crazy life with somebody proper. Key word proper which is uncommon. Common is common. NPCs are common. Financing a new car is common. Needing a government bail out for shit lifestyle choices are common.

If you want uncommon, you as well as OP need to be putting in the work. Even then, you likely won't find loyalty like your dog.<Moves>

A buddy just announced he is having a child. His wife immediately went out to buy a new 60k car all financed. Of course, she doesn't have the money so, she wants him to cosign. <Moves>

He said FUCK NO! BUILD YOUR CREDIT. <Lmaoo>

It's not good. That whole girl boss, pander to women rubbish is solely based on female consumerism. Men would live in a tent if he could still get laid. <45>

As a bachelor, you need very little to get by. The trajectory of your life is completely different domesticated. Should you change your mind later, you can always settle down. I know a guy who had kids at sixty. Not joking. Your eggs aren't going bad. Your not on a biological clock.

Lifetime bachelor is a riot. Cast a big net. Enjoy yourself. Use swipe apps but shoot your shot irl. Put that freedom to use. Just know we are all going 6 feet under sooner or later. Ideally, it is best to navigate through this crazy life with somebody proper. Key word proper which is uncommon. Common is common. NPCs are common. Financing a new car is common. Needing a government bail out for shit lifestyle choices are common.

If you want uncommon, you as well as OP need to be putting in the work. Even then, you likely won't find loyalty like your dog.<Moves>
I’m an old dog, I have kids and I was a serious Chad player for a long time.

If I wanted to have a chick right now I would. I literally just don’t feel like I have the energy left in me to do it again.

If I wanted a one night stand right now I could go out and pull a hot chick from a bar no problem. I’m older but I look younger and in better shape than most younger than me anyway.

Does anyone else get annoyed by people like I do? The older I get, the more people I meet, I find myself no longer getting impressed by people, and most people's habits, mannerisms, and the shit they say eventually start to annoy me.

I meet people I think are cool and I like them, but I don't generally find myself truly connecting with anyone. I find myself keeping some level of emotional distance internally. I longer have expectations. Maybe I've been disappointed too many times, or desensitized by all the friendships and relationships that didn't work out for whatever reason. It for sure protects me from future disappointment or heartbreak.

When it comes to women, I don't particularly want a relationship at the moment, but I do miss the feeling of genuinely liking someone beyond physical attraction. But jeez, I find myself getting annoyed by the women I meet. In the past, if I met a pretty girl who is nice and interesting, I would be wanting to establish a connection with her, and now I'm like meh, just one out of millions of chicks like her. Now if I meet an attractive woman, I can imagine how she would annoy the shit out of me if I were to enter a relationship with her. I'm friends with quite a few attractive women, and while I quite like them as people, I am glad I'm not their boyfriend.

With the last few women I dated, I was quite relieved when we stopped seeing each other. Looking back, I'm glad none of my relationships resulted in marriage.

I honestly don't know how couples stay happy together long term without wanting to strangle each other.
At least with platonic friendships, you're not with your friends all the time.

I have a date tomorrow, and I genuinely wouldn't care if she flaked on me. I used to get excited for dates when I was younger, now I'm like, "Oh well, I guess I'm doing this."

Is this just a sign of getting old and grumpy? Am I going to be single forever?
Why go on the date if you aren’t interested? Nothing wrong with enjoying your own company bud.

Never felt the need to.

It sounds to me from your posts that you might be dating or “seeing” too many women and not establishing a connection with any of them.

Recently, I was single for a long time. I broke up with my ex just around the time that COVID started and then, I regretted it. I tried to re-connect later on, but she didn’t want to know and blocked me. I was so regretful, and I was waking up in cold sweats levels of regret … but, I eventually moved on and got over it.

Recently, however, I’ve met someone nice. Is she the hottest girl I’ve ever been with? No. Is she the archetypical pop idol type girl that 90% of guys would be chasing? No. But, personally, I find her very attractive and she’s attracted to me. Also, we are part of the same “tribe” if that makes sense, as we enjoy each other’s company, we dress similarly, have similar manners, both educated and we both like spending time doing the same things. I find her very soothing to be around, we can’t stop kissing and hugging each other when we are together.

Anyway, I would say, stop trying to find “the one” and just try to meet someone that is compatible and realistic with your natural lifestyle. And, then just enjoy each other.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Just whoremaxx. Rent sex slaves. But do it right, don't go to brothels, massage parlors or bother with street walkers. Scout out somewhat quality chicks to come to your place or you go to their place at first. Leave without a second thought if the attitude is entitled or she doesn't look as advertised. If you're in the west, then consider Thailand or Columbia (you might get murdered there, though). But you have to get jacked first. All goes back to nature. Humans are intrasexual selection species, not intersexual selection species - most of your biology is built on how it used to be, past 2000 years cannot undo it. Men didn't dance for and romance women, they fought other men to claim women before receiving their submission. We're not going back to those times, but you can rig your biology and experience proper androcentric sex and lifestyle by hiring sex slaves. And there's no obedient submission for dysgenic elements in nature. You have to feel like you've earned it, you have to look good.

If you're worried about STDs - this isn't middle ages, most STDs are a larp. Not to mention, chicks in the wild, chicks on tinder are willing to eat man ass today - especially the younger generation - so what the fuck do you think you're dodging, really? Besides, which do you prefer - "I want you to meet my friends!" or pee fire for a few days? And the hotter the chick, the more boring her friends are, you know this. So I rest my case.

"If tinder sluts are this wild, why whores then?", you ask. With whores you don't have to worry about getting an anchor baby or me too allegations. No need to drink, dance, stay up late for them, waste money, nerves and time on gynocentric activities that will leave you feeling wasted and dejected as a man. You receive 100% androcentric submission before going on about your day as a free man and not a glorified house servant for some despotic, liberated, law-empowered cum dumpster ready to ditch you - and ruin your family, if it's gone that far - at a first sign of a better, guaranteed deal.

Which ties into the whole "but it's not real, bro!" angle. I know of maybe one long term relationship within the blast zone of my over 3rd of a century long life where I believe the woman truly loves the guy and wants to be with him. Can't lie, it's beautiful. And even then I wouldn't be shocked to find out she was cheating on him. She's also gotten fat and he's overworked while being in the best physical shape of his life. I don't want his life either. The rest of the men are blatantly being used or settled for - despite being everything from tall, jacked, rich, smart, etc., all the crap red pill shysters emphasize will bring you to the light of female validation. Guys think they matter while living in the shadow of a fragile female cope where she yearns for the highs of past dicks and resents you for not having Fedor's hips, GSP's riddum, Lesnar's neck, Nick's middle finger, Clay Guida's heart, Chael's mouth, etc. And this is somehow more real than just throwing money at a bitch and cooming - satisfying the 2nd strongest instinct in the world (besides survival)? JFL.

"But... but... who cares about that? Don't compare yourself to others!", cucks will say, as you've unknowingly gotten involved with a chick with more dicks in her past than you've seen in a locker room and slowly coming to a realization of it. Yeah, don't compare yourself. Leave it to the person you've opened your heart for, cause they will do it. And it's gonna work out great for you.

That said, you're not a robot. Wanting a relationship and kids can be very powerful, catching feels happens and it's a feeling that's very hard to ditch. I don't blame guys for crumbling under that pressure and gambling on some chick. Not gonna lie, I'm razor close to just give in right now for one. I'm just flesh and blood. But to see it so often end in even bigger pain can really jolt you out of it. Not saying don't get married and have kids, but maybe that is the way. I don't know. If you're an atheist, this might be easier.

Some of the arguments then go, like, "oh you'll end up alone"/"who's gonna take care of you when you're old?" - why would you want your kids to live through the misery of taking care of your old ass? What kind of an egomaniacal psychopath would wish for their kids to change his diaper? And, as a man, you will always be alone. Women just want things from you and other men want to compete for women's validation with you. You are all alone. Just read this thread and others like this - do you see how you would have to lie, pretend, cope and sacrifice yourself to be liked by them? Nobody wants you to be happy, they just want you to happily serve them or, at least, not threaten their submissive, boot licking, toe rag, servant world view.

All of this said, though, you have to be honest with your self as well. The ideal chick in your head you would willingly throw your freedom away for and denigrate yourself to servant status long term and exclusively - is she really missing out on not being with you? Are you really some great pony ride just waiting in the wings? No? Why not? Work on it. What to work on, specifically, is too detailed for me to guess, but, as a man, you're a god's representation on Earth - gods are feared and desired. What are you doing to be feared and desired? Highest form of satisfaction is the absence of fear and pain - how are you dealing with & overcoming your fear and pain?

And don't work on this from the perspective of "then chicks will finally like me", it's for yourself, man. It's your life.

It sounds to me from your posts that you might be dating or “seeing” too many women and not establishing a connection with any of them.

Recently, I was single for a long time. I broke up with my ex just around the time when COVID started and then, I regretted it and tried to re-connect later on, she didn’t want to know and blocked me. I was so regretful, and I was waking up in cold sweats levels of regret … but, I eventually moved on and got over it.

Recently, however, I’ve met someone nice. Is she the hottest girl I’ve ever been with? No. Is she the archetypical pop idol type girl that 90% of guys would be chasing? No. But, personally, I find her very attractive and she’s attracted to me. Also, we are part of the same “tribe” if that makes sense, as we enjoy each other’s company, we dress similarly, have similar manners, both educated and we both like spending time doing the same things. I find her very soothing to be around, we can’t stop kissing and hugging each other when we are together.

Anyway, I would say, stop trying to find “the one” and just try to meet someone that is compatible and realistic with your natural lifestyle. And, then just enjoy each other. Good luck.

Very well said, and I'm glad you found someone like that.

Just whoremaxx. Rent sex slaves. But do it right, don't go to brothels, massage parlors or bother with street walkers. Scout out somewhat quality chicks to come to your place or you go to their place at first. Leave without a second thought if the attitude is entitled or she doesn't look as advertised. If you're in the west, then consider Thailand or Columbia (you might get murdered there, though). But you have to get jacked first. All goes back to nature. Humans are intrasexual selection species, not intersexual selection species - most of your biology is built on how it used to be, past 2000 years cannot undo it. Men didn't dance for and romance women, they fought other men to claim women before receiving their submission. We're not going back to those times, but you can rig your biology and experience proper androcentric sex and lifestyle by hiring sex slaves. And there's no obedient submission for dysgenic elements in nature. You have to feel like you've earned it, you have to look good.

If you're worried about STDs - this isn't middle ages, most STDs are a larp. Not to mention, chicks in the wild, chicks on tinder are willing to eat man ass today - especially the younger generation - so what the fuck do you think you're dodging, really? Besides, which do you prefer - "I want you to meet my friends!" or pee fire for a few days? And the hotter the chick, the more boring her friends are, you know this. So I rest my case.

"If tinder sluts are this wild, why whores then?", you ask. With whores you don't have to worry about getting an anchor baby or me too allegations. No need to drink, dance, stay up late for them, waste money, nerves and time on gynocentric activities that will leave you feeling wasted and dejected as a man. You receive 100% androcentric submission before going on about your day as a free man and not a glorified house servant for some despotic, liberated, law-empowered cum dumpster ready to ditch you - and ruin your family, if it's gone that far - at a first sign of a better, guaranteed deal.

Which ties into the whole "but it's not real, bro!" angle. I know of maybe one long term relationship within the blast zone of my over 3rd of a century long life where I believe the woman truly loves the guy and wants to be with him. Can't lie, it's beautiful. And even then I wouldn't be shocked to find out she was cheating on him. She's also gotten fat and he's overworked while being in the best physical shape of his life. I don't want his life either. The rest of the men are blatantly being used or settled for - despite being everything from tall, jacked, rich, smart, etc., all the crap red pill shysters emphasize will bring you to the light of female validation. Guys think they matter while living in the shadow of a fragile female cope where she yearns for the highs of past dicks and resents you for not having Fedor's hips, GSP's riddum, Lesnar's neck, Nick's middle finger, Clay Guida's heart, Chael's mouth, etc. And this is somehow more real than just throwing money at a bitch and cooming - satisfying the 2nd strongest instinct in the world (besides survival)? JFL.

"But... but... who cares about that? Don't compare yourself to others!", cucks will say, as you've unknowingly gotten involved with a chick with more dicks in her past than you've seen in a locker room and slowly coming to a realization of it. Yeah, don't compare yourself. Leave it to the person you've opened your heart for, cause they will do it. And it's gonna work out great for you.

That said, you're not a robot. Wanting a relationship and kids can be very powerful, catching feels happens and it's a feeling that's very hard to ditch. I don't blame guys for crumbling under that pressure and gambling on some chick. Not gonna lie, I'm razor close to just give in right now for one. I'm just flesh and blood. But to see it so often end in even bigger pain can really jolt you out of it. Not saying don't get married and have kids, but maybe that is the way. I don't know. If you're an atheist, this might be easier.

Some of the arguments then go, like, "oh you'll end up alone"/"who's gonna take care of you when you're old?" - why would you want your kids to live through the misery of taking care of your old ass? What kind of an egomaniacal psychopath would wish for their kids to change his diaper? And, as a man, you will always be alone. Women just want things from you and other men want to compete for women's validation with you. You are all alone. Just read this thread and others like this - do you see how you would have to lie, pretend, cope and sacrifice yourself to be liked by them? Nobody wants you to be happy, they just want you to happily serve them or, at least, not threaten their submissive, boot licking, toe rag, servant world view.

All of this said, though, you have to be honest with your self as well. The ideal chick in your head you would willingly throw your freedom away for and denigrate yourself to servant status long term and exclusively - is she really missing out on not being with you? Are you really some great pony ride just waiting in the wings? No? Why not? Work on it. What to work on, specifically, is too detailed for me to guess, but, as a man, you're a god's representation on Earth - gods are feared and desired. What are you doing to be feared and desired? Highest form of satisfaction is the absence of fear and pain - how are you dealing with & overcoming your fear and pain?

And don't work on this from the perspective of "then chicks will finally like me", it's for yourself, man. It's your life.

Holy shit you wrote a book. lol I haven't read it, but the effort alone is worth a like.

Get off the dating sites if you are on them for a long time. It ends up being a commodity and you don't value it because there are choices all the time at your finger tips. Like anything else, the more effort that is needed the more value you place on it. Well normally it works that way

Maybe try an open relationship?

It's not for everyone, as most people have too many issues with jealousy for it, which is normal.
You might not be normal though.

My wife and I have been doing it for years off and on. We recently started seeing couples again, and it's been great. My wife annoys me so much less after spending a weekend with some other chick. It's like it reminds me of how retarded most chicks are. We recently drove out to the coast with this significantly younger woman we met online to meet up with her BF for a full swap. She looks decent, but she doesn't have a brain in her head, and she never shuts up. She was already drinking and going on about all this stupid political stuff that I could tell was irritating my wife, so what does my wife do? She pulls over at a rest top to switch places with the chick and lets her ride shotgun "so she can watch her blow me." The chick is totally down, and goes bobbing for apples. So were driving down this back road, and my wife is in the back seat on her phone. I see this text pop up from my wife while looking at my GPS and open it. The text says "you're welcome. It's the only thing I could think of to shut her up." I'm reading this laughing as the chick has a mouthful of dick. It reminded me of how cool my wife is at times despite the fact that she drives me crazy as well. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but you might be wired for it judging by the way you're describing your emotional attachment to women. Yes, my wife got plowed by some 26 year old coast guard dude in a hotel about an hour later.......NO FUCKS GIVEN
<Neil01>

Last edited:
I’m an old dog, I have kids and I was a serious Chad player for a long time.

If I wanted to have a chick right now I would. I literally just don’t feel like I have the energy left in me to do it again.

If I wanted a one night stand right now I could go out and pull a hot chick from a bar no problem. I’m older but I look younger and in better shape than most younger than me anyway.

A young baby will put wind in your sails. Suddenly your energy will be back.

There's a growing number of men under 30 with ED. I would argue modern women are just getting fatter. Repugnant.

Once upon a time, guys would settle down and women wouldn't be geriatric pregnancy or older when doing so. I don't knock the bachelor life. It's pretty sweat.

I wouldn't write off a good opportunity. It's just not proper. Your average guy is marrying the village bicycle and going through the Divorce grinder. Sadly, many will never recover.

Get off the dating sites if you are on them for a long time. It ends up being a commodity and you don't value it because there are choices all the time at your finger tips. Like anything else, the more effort that is needed the more value you place on it. Well normally it works that way

It's mostly low hanging fruit. You don't see baddies on these apps or even baddie lites. It's proud sound single mom, SJWs, and body positivity. Cattle crossing.

I agree to get off apps. That or use it recreational as background processes. Not serious.

Maybe try an open relationship?

Open relationships are cuckoldry as a man unless one way open ltr.

It's not for everyone, as most people have too many issues with jealousy for it, which is normal.
You might not be normal though.

There's evolutionary psychologist Geoffry Miller with absurd amounts of Data yet he is a cuck. The alternative is to just casually date.

My wife and I have been doing it for years off and on. We recently started seeing couples again, and it's been great. My wife annoys me so much less after spending a weekend with some other chick. It's like it reminds me of how retarded most chicks are. We recently drove out to the coast with this significantly younger woman we met online to meet up with her BF for a full swap. She looks decent, but she doesn't have a brain in her head, and she never shuts up. She was already drinking and going on about all this stupid political stuff that I could tell was irritating my wife, so what does my wife do? She pulls over at a rest top to switch places with the chick and lets her ride shotgun "so she can watch her blow me." The chick is totally down, and goes bobbing for apples. So were driving down this back road, and my wife is in the back seat on her phone. I see this text pop up from my wife while looking at my GPS and open it. The text says "you're welcome. It's the only thing I could think of to shut her up." I'm reading this laughing as the chick has a mouthful of dick. It reminded me of how cool my wife is at times despite the fact that she drives me crazy as well. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but you might be wired for it judging by the way you're describing your emotional attachment to women. Yes, my wife got plowed by some 26 year old coast guard dude in a hotel about an hour later.......NO FUCKS GIVEN
<Neil01>

<6>

Open relationships are cuckoldry as a man unless one way open ltr.

There's evolutionary psychologist Geoffry Miller with absurd amounts of Data yet he is a cuck. The alternative is to just casually date.

Cuck is the most misused word on the Interwebs, and younger guys are absolutely obsessed with the word "cuck" or "cuckoldry" despite not knowing what they actually mean. On a site like Sherdog, the words "cuck," "incel," or "beta/alpha" are used in almost every thread. Most people never take the time to understand what these things actually are. They just know that they're something very bad or good according to insecure dudes on a karate forum.

cuck
/kək/
  1. DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. 2.
    a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.

A swinger is neither of those things. A weak or servile man wouldn't be getting gobs of pussy and he also wouldn't be ok with his girl openly fucking other people. A cuck is someone that's not ok with any of that but tolerates it. There's no such thing as being unfaithful in an open relationship, so there's no such thing as a cuckold in an open relationship.

Also, most dudes in the swinging community are far more into it than their wives or girlfriends. Most guys in that community date significantly younger women that are groomed for that lifestyle that also care far less about their wives/girlfriends than vise versa. That's about as far away from being a "cuck" as it gets. Also, progressive political views see women in open relationships as a commodity and view said relationships as predatory. As someone that's been a swinger for years, I will tell you straight up that hard core progressives have more of an issue with porn, strip clubs, and swinging than a lot of hard core conservatives do. The majority of individuals that take part in those communities, are neither liberal or progressive because you basically can't be.

To each their own. My best friend shits his pants every time his wife goes more than a few hours without texting him. He's constantly worried to death of infidelity, and my life absolutely scares the shit out of him. He views my life as a living hell, and I view his life as absolutely fucking exhausting. When it comes to sexuality, he has a level of insecurity that I can't wrap my mind around, while I have a level of openness that he can't wrap his mind around. He fits into the personality type you see on this forum a lot. He drives a huge truck, has a little dick, and is married to a fat chick. He sucked at sports too (particularly contact sports), yet he still views himself as an "alpha" over a guy like myself that gets more puss than he could dream about, was a stand out athlete, has a huge dick and has a level of confidence that scares him.

Clown world we live in......you do you

Last edited:
Yes. Statistically speaking there are going to be single dudes forever:

The population of females in the world is estimated at 3,904,727,342 or 3,905 million or 3.905 billion, representing 49.58% of the world population. The world has 65,511,048 or 65.51 million more males than females. Gender Ratio in the World in 2021 is 101.68 males per 100 females.

Better get used to it OP.

ever hear of INFJ?
They are basically introverted handsome people and they still complain about being dateless. The key seems to be not to think about anything.

Back